DJ Max Portable... (Importing)

Antic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (100%)
Hey,
I was looking to try and get into these games and I'm trying to find a deal on 1 & 2 for the PSP (to hopefully get for X-mas). The only place I can find them at is Play Asia (for 49.90 each). Any other options or is it cheaper anywhere else? Here is what they look like...

DJ Max Portable
DJ Max Portable 2

I wish I had the chance to try and get these, but I read that they sold out within like 24 hours when they first released.

DJ Max Portable [Prestige Box Set Collector's Edition]
DJ Max Portable 2 Orpheus Package ~Metallic Silver~ [Limited Edition]
DJ Max Portable 2 Orpheus Package ~Night Black~ [Limited Edition]

EDIT: I guess it'd probably help if there was some way to import it cheaper through some sort of used game business. Guess I'm SOL unless someone from Asia was willing to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
DJMax was 20 dollars on playasia when DJMax 2 was release

cheapest place to purchase DJMax would be in china / asia, the game itself is like 5 bucks. Online wise, not gonna happen.

DJ Max is awesome. I imported the 2nd one from Play-Asia when I had a $10 off $50 coupon. If you are willing to wait another month and a half or so, DJ Max Fever (songs from DJ Max & DJ Max 2) is expected to be released in the US near the end of January 2009.

If only I could find someone over there to help me find it. It's too bad I can't find some place that sells used copies or something.

bread's done
Back