Django Unchained Steelbook $3.40 @ Target after coupon

I've never used cartwheel before so i have a question. Can i submit the order for in store pickup then when i pick it up have them scan the coupons or do i have to try and find it at the store? or can i use the coupons online?

Hmm this looks familiar. ;)

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=242801

And to answer your question. I don't think you can use the cartwheel coupon if you do in store pick-up. I know for a fact you can use the coupons.com one online.

I believe you have to pay when you place the order and since manufacturer coupon counts as a form of payment you'll either have to go in store to get this deal or not use the coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a printer, can the coupon be used online? because it's not available at my store
The coupons.com can not be used online but the cartwheel one I think can. Don't hold that to me but I think there is a code you can enter after you print/view it.

Thanks OP!  They actually had the Target exclusive steelbook in my store (from when the film originally released), so I ended up getting that version instead.  Rang up at $13 less the $3 coupon and 20% off for Cartwheel.  Great find for about $7.50 out of pocket

Damn, I must have gotten the last one when I bought mine. Have to look around for another copy to pick up to get it cheaper. Damn. 

bread's done
Back