djbooba's Leap Day Lowball IS OVER. Almost Everything is shipped.

Updated bids and added a few pics. I'll be adding pics for the capcom books in a few minutes. Don't freak out if I don't update the bids quick in the early part of the day tomorrow. When I finally get back, I will do a full update and then from that point, it will be up to you guys to keep track.

Good morning everyone. I wish all you guys luck. I'll be off at school all day and then tutoring 2nd graders. I should be home for a second before tutoring so I hopefully will update then. If not, I'll update around 8pm PST/ 11pm EST and end the auction sometime around 9pm PST/ 12am EST.

Capcom Design Works
img6484r.jpg
img6486s.jpg
$34
Neca BioShock Big Daddy Figure (NIB) $5
Hori Tekken 5 10th Anniversary PS2 Arcade Stick (Let me know if you would rather have the original red ball top instead)
img6472o.jpg
img6473.jpg
$13

[quote name='djbooba']Also, you guys better step it up. I feel like I need to bid myself out of losing money on a few things.[/QUOTE]

What are you loosing money on? I'll help you out.

Hori Tekken 5 10th Anniversary PS2 Arcade Stick -$15
Neca BioShock Big Daddy Figure (NIB) 9
Capcom design works $38
portal plush companion cube-5

I think I updated everything. Well, I'm kinda surprised that the Transformers book isn't going for more. Considering how rare it is now, I'm just surprised.

DanteWarrior, you got your wish. The whole BioShock Limited Edition is now part of the package. I just added it to the figure.

To everyone one else, I will update this again around 8pm PST and then the final bidding will commence. Good luck to everyone.

Gears of War - $2
Galerians: Ash - $3
Smokin Aces (HD/DVD Combo) - $1
Bruce Campbell Versus Army of Darkness - $1.50
Jackass Vol. 1 (TV Show) $2
Jackass Vol. 2 (TV Show) $2
Jackass Vol. 3 (TV Show) $2

Fist of the North Star Master Edition Vol. 3 $5
Fist of the North Star Master Edition Vol. 4 $5
Fist of the North Star Master Edition Vol. 5 $5
Fist of the North Star Master Edition Vol. 6
$5