djbooba's Leap Day Lowball IS OVER. Almost Everything is shipped.

Finished updating the bids and from now till the end, I may or may not actually update the bids. Check the totals in the posts if you really want something.

2supekards, yes that helped tons.

Sota Darkstalkers Felicia Statue -26
Fist of the North Star Master Edition Vol. 3 $6
Fist of the North Star Master Edition Vol. 4 $6
Fist of the North Star Master Edition Vol. 5 $6
Fist of the North Star Master Edition Vol. 6
$6
Hori Tekken 5 10th Anniversary PS2 Arcade Stick $18
Gears of War $3
Gears of War 2 $3

Stellvia of The Universe 5 Figure Gashapon Set 5.00
Jada 1/64th scale Initial D 6 Car Set (FD3S, FC3S, AE86, R32, EVO, Sil-Eighty) (Out of Packages) 6.00

The Art of Tekken-$3
Soul Calibur II Limited Edition Strategy Guide with Soundtrack-$4
Tekken 2-$2
Black Penguin United Case-$1
Grimrock Neon Genesis Evangelion Rei Ayanami and Asuka Sohryu Langrey Set-$8
Sota Blue 2007 Comic-Con Exclusive Street Fighter Dan Hibiki Figure-$7
Tekken 10th Anniversary Case-$2

Fist of the North Star Master Edition Vol. 3 $10
Fist of the North Star Master Edition Vol. 4 $10
Fist of the North Star Master Edition Vol. 5 $10
Fist of the North Star Master Edition Vol. 6
$10

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']Didn't you just bid 5 dollars for them in an earlier post?[/QUOTE]
Lol yeah it was an error though but i'll pay $5 for each dont matter

[quote name='djbooba']NO MORE BIDS

I'll update all the totals and send out invoices as soon as I can.
[/QUOTE]
I'll pay you right now bro! i freaking love you! invoice me invoice me! lol :lol:

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Man - My bid for Mario hat got late! I had kept my limit at around 20.
Well, enjoy it skiizim[/QUOTE]

My daughter will enjoy it, she loves the the Club Nintendo stuff I got her from FBI's lowball.

EDIT: I can pay you real quick too, your in the valley so I should get my stuff quick!

PM me your email addy for paypal, My total should be $21

O yes, if there's nothing wrong with the original red ball top for the tekken stick, i'd like that instead of the green one.
I should be able to pay you tomorrow as I'm off to bed now.

Also, I had a $1 on Black Penguin United Case. Just out of pure curiosity, what made you switch the color of the ball top on the Tekken arcade stick? Is green your favorite color or you just wanted it to be unique?

[quote name='Wchillinman']Also, I had a $1 on Black Penguin United Case. Just out of pure curiosity, what made you switch the color of the ball top on the Tekken arcade stick? Is green your favorite color or you just wanted it to be unique?[/QUOTE]
I have a few different arcade sticks and I just rearranged the ball tops on them so anyone else that brought over an arcade stick could tell the difference. Also fixed the mistake.

Working on packing at this point. If you paid and I didn't update the first post, it is just because I have been busy. As soon as packages are shipped, you guys will get PMs from me with your DC number.

[quote name='djbooba']I have a few different arcade sticks and I just rearranged the ball tops on them so anyone else that brought over an arcade stick could tell the difference. Also fixed the mistake.[/QUOTE]

Cool was just wondering. Thanks for answering.

[quote name='skiizim']Paid, covered my fees... I saw Sofia Vergara today, she is gorgeous!!!![/QUOTE]

Where did you see her?

[quote name='Wchillinman']Where did you see her?[/QUOTE]

At Disneyland, went there yesterday and they happen to be filming Modern Family there.

bread's done
Back