djbooba's Leap Day Lowball IS OVER. Almost Everything is shipped.

There's no rush for me, you can take your time on my shipment. (As long as it's not 2 weeks ;) )

Edit: Also, don't forget the red ball top please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update for everyone. Almost all of the packages will be going out Tuesday. If your package isn't going out today, it is because you have an awkwardly shaped package and I need to go to FedEx or UPS to ship it. I will try to get that done Tuesday but if not, Thursday is your day. I will make it up to you guys if that is the case. Goodies will be added as needed.

[quote name='djbooba']Update for everyone. Almost all of the packages will be going out Tuesday. If your package isn't going out today, it is because you have an awkwardly shaped package and I need to go to FedEx or UPS to ship it. I will try to get that done Tuesday but if not, Thursday is your day. I will make it up to you guys if that is the case. Goodies will be added as needed.[/QUOTE]

Story of my life. ;)

[quote name='djbooba']Update for everyone. Almost all of the packages will be going out Tuesday. If your package isn't going out today, it is because you have an awkwardly shaped package and I need to go to FedEx or UPS to ship it. I will try to get that done Tuesday but if not, Thursday is your day. I will make it up to you guys if that is the case. Goodies will be added as needed.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause:

its Thursday i hope u finally get around to shipping my package, mate. I'm just very excited about playing the gears of war games lol

Got my Bioshock LE today & it was a disaster :cry:. The drill is completely broken off Big Daddy's hand. Not that it matters much but it appears that the drill tip was broken too. I have not opened the box to check other contents & would PM you on how to go about it.
I believe it needed better protection than just the normal priority mail box & newspaper next to it

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Got my Bioshock LE today & it was a disaster :cry:. The drill is completely broken off Big Daddy's hand. Not that it matters much but it appears that the drill tip was broken too. I have not opened the box to check other contents & would PM you on how to go about it.
I believe it needed better protection than just the normal priority mail box & newspaper next to it[/QUOTE]
Sent you a PM about what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Barney']thought thursday was the last day to ship all the remaining packages :([/QUOTE]
So did I. I'm being held up by a friend of mine. He has a few of the items needed for the packages. I will have them by Monday morning and everyone's package will be shipped out Monday. As promised, there will be extras in everyone's package that hasn't shipped yet.

[quote name='Edwin29']If there gonna be extras, then take all the time you want LOL[/QUOTE]
I have something specifically for you
[quote name='Wchillinman']I couldn't put it any better than this^^. :D[/QUOTE]
I'm glad you guys feel this way. I'm ready to murder my friend.

Yea I've been waiting for awhile. But hopefully I get a little extra for it to be worth it! :)
I'm not even joking, I had a dream about getting this lowball in the mail. lol

No need to worry about this guy. I've purchased from him multiple times and never had any problems at all. He's always to the point and doesn't mess around, including in this sale. Thanks again for the items and the super awesome feedback.

Thanks for shipping it Priority, you really didn't have to overpay considering how close we are to each other, you should have just sent it Parcel Post.

[quote name='skiizim']Thanks for shipping it Priority, you really didn't have to overpay considering how close we are to each other, you should have just sent it Parcel Post.[/QUOTE]
I hate Parcel Post. I never get packages in good condition when I ship Parcel Post.

bread's done
Back