Do all GameCrazys have a disc cleaning service?

hootie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I'm heading out to a GameCrazy in a little while, and I'm bringing my Oblivion (yes, I decided not to do "you know what ;)"), I'm just wondering if all GameCrazys offer a disc cleaning service? If they do....do you know how much it costs to have a disc resurfaced? I'm guessing it's less than $5, but I'm not positive.

Thanks for any help. :)

[quote name='hootie']I'm heading out to a GameCrazy in a little while, and I'm bringing my Oblivion (yes, I decided not to do "you know what ;)"), I'm just wondering if all GameCrazys offer a disc cleaning service? If they do....do you know how much it costs to have a disc resurfaced? I'm guessing it's less than $5, but I'm not positive.[/quote]

Last time I had it done last year, it was 3 discs for $5. I'm wondering if they changed the price, since I've got a few that to be resurfaced. So hopefully some GC employee or someone who has had it recently might be able to confirm that price or see if it's changed.

$1.99 for a disc, 5 for 5.. at my store, I give all MVP customers unlimited free buffings (screw that stupid card).. if you come in with one disc, i'll buff it out for free.

Awesome, thanks for the help guys, I went their I got my Oblivion fixed up, and now it is finally working better!

I just hope it will stay that way, as this is my third copy of this game.

bread's done
Back