Do all new copies of bc2 have the vip code?

tominater12

CAGiversary!
I have been looking at this game a while and have heard that only the limited version had the vip code is this true? Also if new versions do have it do you think that bc2 is worth $40?

All new copies have the VIP code. The Limited Edition was the first print, and it came with some multiplayer items unlocked from the start that you didn't have to work for right away.

[quote name='Brownjohn']All new copies have the VIP code. The Limited Edition was the first print, and it came with some multiplayer items unlocked from the start that you didn't have to work for right away.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the VIP code only came with the Limited Edition, which would be why it's called the Limited Edition, since there was nothing else special about it other than the shiny silver artwork cover.

[quote name='HydroX']I'm pretty sure the VIP code only came with the Limited Edition, which would be why it's called the Limited Edition, since there was nothing else special about it other than the shiny silver artwork cover.[/QUOTE]

VIP codes are INCLUDED with every NEW copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - REGARDLESS of edition.

The limited edition includes the M1911, M1A1 Thompson, a bunch of vehicle perks, the first gadget unlock for every kit (ammo box, med box, etc.)

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/bat...d-bad-company-2-limited-edition-unviel.aspx##

LE only. VIP code is 1200 points on XBLM, they wouldn't charge that if it came with every single new copy. Only every new copy of the LE has them.

[quote name='shigster']VIP codes are INCLUDED with every NEW copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - REGARDLESS of edition.

The limited edition includes the M1911, M1A1 Thompson, a bunch of vehicle perks, the first gadget unlock for every kit (ammo box, med box, etc.)

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/bat...d-bad-company-2-limited-edition-unviel.aspx##[/QUOTE]

Interesting. My friend bought a new copy for her husband and it did not include the VIP code, I had to buy one from a fellow CAG for them.

I just bought this last week for $37 at Target. I would say it is worth $40 considering the endless hours of multiplayer action you will be playing.

[quote name='whodeybengals9']I just bought this last week for $37 at Target. I would say it is worth $40 considering the endless hours of multiplayer action you will be playing.[/QUOTE]
Did it have a vip code?

I believe it's included in every new copy of the game. But if you want to be sure, you can look at the side of the game case and see if there is a voucher (sheet of paper) on top of the instruction booklet, thanks to the transparent PS3 case. This trick won't work if you're after the 360 version.

I bought a regular version of BFBC 2 and yes it included the VIP code. It even talks about it on the back of the case. It says bonus down-loadable content in the upper right hand corner and is referring to some the extra content that you get with the VIP code.

bread's done
Back