Do any of you remember a game called E.V.O ?

MorganWebbLover

CAGiversary!
Do any of you remember a game called E.V.O ? I think it might have been for the SNES but I'm not sure I only had the rom and never played the real version. I would like to find a copy of it somewhere if anyone knows where to track one down at .

Yes, I used to rent E.V.O. a lot when I was a kid. That game was really a lot of fun. I liked all the different freaky things you could morph into.

Not to sure, though, on where you can find a cartridge other than the obvious places (i.e. ebay).

That game rocks! So simple, yet so fun. But then, I'm a freak when it comes to customization in my games, and you can't do better than actually controlling the evolution of a creature.

It was for SNES.

Yep, one of my personal fav SNES games. Man what I would give for Square-Enix to re-make it/make a sequel.

I've got a COMPLETE copy that I managed to get from Funcoland back in the day when they used to just sell you the cartridge and leave the box on display (I argued with the clerk long enough that he gave me the display box ;) ).

Sorry, but I'll never trade/sell it though. Its one of my prized games.

Didn't they make a sequel for the dreamcast or something? Called Evolution? Or was that unrelated except for the concept? Or did I dream the whole thing....

Haha damn!!! I was just thinking about this game today, I asked a friend if he had played it and he never heard of it, I couldn't think of the name either. I might have to E-Bay this one. The end (I think) with the monkey's was impossible.

EDIT: Damn it does seem to be pretty rare, going for at least 25$ on ebay.

e.v.o was one of the SNES games that i got hooked on, i never transformed further than the marsupio looking thing thou, i only have the rom for it now, i bet its hella hard to find a original copy.

I still got this game somewhere in my house, but my SNES broke and i can't play it anymore =(. How much do SNES go for nowadays?

Silly noobs. Tricks are for kids! So is responding to a 3 month old thread started by a guy who was banned from this site.

:rofl::newbie::booty:

I'm just joshin ya!

[quote name='daphatty']Silly noobs. Tricks are for kids! So is responding to a 3 month old thread started by a guy who was banned from this site.

I'm just joshin ya![/quote]

How does one get banned from this site?

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='daphatty']Silly noobs. Tricks are for kids! So is responding to a 3 month old thread started by a guy who was banned from this site.

I'm just joshin ya![/quote]

How does one get banned from this site?[/quote]

It's really hard actually. You basically have to get on everybody's nerves and be an all around asshole. MWL started off on the wrong foot by having a HUGE picture of Morgan Webb in his signature. He is THE reason a size limit was placed on signatures. It was shortly after the limit was placed that he was banned. I don't know the specifics but who cares. Good riddance.

bread's done
Back