Do prices on Nintendo's eShop ever change?

Nope.

I told Nintendo today in one of my post-play surveys that they should do VC sales. VC sales would definitely spur me to buy more downloadable titles from them.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Nope.

I told Nintendo today in one of my post-play surveys that they should do VC sales. VC sales would definitely spur me to buy more downloadable titles from them.[/QUOTE]

Considering how most of Nintendo's retail games rarely drop in price, I doubt their VC games ever will.

It seems like the only way to get good deals on Nintendo downloads is to buy the points cards on clearance or find a deal like the Google Deal for TRU for $10 for $20 where you could take the TRU cert and buy a Nintendo points card for what works out to half off.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Nope.

I told Nintendo today in one of my post-play surveys that they should do VC sales. VC sales would definitely spur me to buy more downloadable titles from them.[/QUOTE]I think I mentioned this once or twice when I was doing surveys for the GBA games, but this reminds me that I should do it more often when I download games from them.

Actually, now that I think of it, the ONLY time games on the Virtual Console went on sale was when Sega dropped the prices on some of their Genesis games from $8 (800 Wii Points) to $5 (500 Wii Points). & that was in Dec. 2009.

Yes that was the only sale, considering that this is the only digital marketplace that doesn't have sales and probably has the most mediocre games out of all of them I think its time that Nintendo steps up and starts putting some things on sale.

bread's done
Back