Do stores still sell GBA games?

KarlMarx

CAGiversary!
By stores I mean B&M places like Best Buy, Target, Wal Mart etc. I wanted to pick up some of the Pokemon games I missed (Emerald, Leaf green etc.) but I'm a little weary of buying cart only games on ebay/amazon since I have gotten bootleg shit before. Anyways just need a quick y/n.

None do in my area.

You'll probably never encounter a CIB game there again, but Gamestop should still have a ton of used GBA games either in the pre-owned DS glass game cases or in boxes in the back room.

I bought 50 (cart-only) GBA games @ Gamestop for dirt cheap during their Buy 2 Get 2 sale a month or so ago. :D

If you're wanting new, I think I saw a few floating around the bargain bin/shelf of my local Best Buy not too long ago. As far as used goes... If you have any locally owned used game stores in your area, that's probably the only place you'll have any luck. A few such establishments near me actually have a few sealed games behind the counter that just never sold during the GBA's time.

The only B&M GBA games that I've seen for a long time now are kiddie games - Hannah Montana, Nickelodeon-themed games, Matchbox cars, etc.

Haven't seen a Pokemon GBA game in a B&M since Circuit City shut down.

Gamestop has them, but they aren't going to come cheap. There's another store around me called play n trade which i think might be a little cheaper, but either way you go they are going to be cart only. If anything just bring your gameboy into the store and test it for like 2 seconds before buying it. Make sure the save works, and that it boots.

If you're expecting to get a complete version of any of the pokemon games it's going to cost and arm and a leg.

They have some brand new copies of Emerald, Leaf Green, Fire Red, etc. on Amazon... but the lowest price for any of those is $49.99 (and that doesn't even include shipping cost).

If money isn't an issue then that may a good option for you.

bread's done
Back