Do they have a Guitar Hero Soundtrack?

Ribbercage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
I dont think they have a soundtrack and i think they are dumb for not having one. does anyone have one even if it custom made. LMK Thanks

[quote name='Ribbercage']I dont think they have a soundtrack and i think they are dumb for not having one. does anyone have one even if it custom made. LMK Thanks[/QUOTE]
yeah, its called the internet.

even if they had a soundtrack, a lot (most?) of the songs in the game are covers that sound nearly identical, they didnt license the original tracks directly, so you'd be supporting no-name studio talent.

I remember someone over at Gamingforce had ripped the versions of the songs out of the game since they're still slightly different than the originals (some better, some worse, IMHO), but since our forums crashed last week and when they're coming back up is a little questionable I don't know if you'd have much luck searching there for it.

All I can tell you is there is someone that ripped it out there somewhere (this for GH1, though he probably did it for 2 as well).

Ya I would make one but I have dial up and it would take FOREVER. Literally. If someone has one or would make one I would be glad to pay or trade for one. I'd perfer GH II cause thats what im rocking to now. THANKS! SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!

[quote name='Arakias']even if they had a soundtrack, a lot (most?) of the songs in the game are covers that sound nearly identical, they didnt license the original tracks directly, so you'd be supporting no-name studio talent.[/quote]Is this a problem? This is not true with a lot of covers, but a good portion are just as good if not better in the GH games than the originals.

[quote name='daroga']Is this a problem? This is not true with a lot of covers, but a good portion are just as good if not better in the GH games than the originals.[/QUOTE]

I guess I wasnt saying its a problem, but the first time I played the game I didnt realize they were covers (I dont own it) I was like wow, they got a ton of artists involved. Just might not know it.

I don't have the game, but I can hear my bro playing GHII on his 360 and jesus christ there's a terribly shitty Rage - Killing in the Name of cover.

Censored and horrible. For that reason alone you shouldn't support their covers.

That doesn't help you, but I just heard it, so the sting is fresh :razz:.

bread's done
Back