Do you drink?

I'd make this a poll, but I'm not in the shape to do it... yes we're talking alcohol. Of course I'm messed up again. Yet I still tyope great. er... type great... ay you get the idea. Anyway, I'm curious as to what CAG's fav drinks re. I mostly drink 40s and my shots of bacardi 151. Although I still like a white russian every now and then. Had em my fresh year of college and I still think those are the best. Ok I'm done for awhile... time for this horse to hit the hay.

[quote name='punqsux']nope, i try and make good decisions ^^
(usually dosent work, but i still dont drink...never will)[/quote]

horrible. lol u have to, especially when you can find some female friends that like to drink. dont worry with time you will know

Occasionally I drink. I try to avoid doing it all the time tho. I don't want to have drinking as a hobby, but sometimes it's nice to get a little shitty and blow off some steam.
Personally I like good beer, like Weiheistephaner and Newcastle. I also enjoy a nice gin and tonic occasionally. Also it's always fun to set sail with the good Captain, a la Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum.

[quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='punqsux']nope, i try and make good decisions ^^

horrible. lol u have to, especially when you can find some female friends that like to drink. dont worry with time you will know[/quote]

would you like to make a bet? id love to take youre money ^^

never means never (well never intentionally, im sure someday i might take a sip of some funky kool aid or something)

while i have no problem with people that drink, i dont find it attractive at all, so i prefer girls that dont drink or drink rarley.

[quote name='guyver2077']agreed i would not want a girlfriend to drink but,

knowing girls that drink equals alot of benefits[/quote]

im not a big fan of whores either...
^^

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I'd make this a poll, but I'm not in the shape to do it... yes we're talking alcohol. Of course I'm messed up again. Yet I still tyope great. er... type great... ay you get the idea. Anyway, I'm curious as to what CAG's fav drinks re. I mostly drink 40s and my shots of bacardi 151. Although I still like a white russian every now and then. Had em my fresh year of college and I still think those are the best. Ok I'm done for awhile... time for this horse to hit the hay.[/quote]

THe last time I drank, I took 5 or 6 shots of Bacardi 151. It was some broad's birthday or something and I vaguely remember putting my fist through the cake. Maybe I have low tolerance or something.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='punqsux']nope, i try and make good decisions ^^

horrible. lol u have to, especially when you can find some female friends that like to drink. dont worry with time you will know[/quote]

would you like to make a bet? id love to take youre money ^^

never means never (well never intentionally, im sure someday i might take a sip of some funky kool aid or something)

while i have no problem with people that drink, i dont find it attractive at all, so i prefer girls that dont drink or drink rarley.[/quote]

It's not that I envy you, or want to be you, but I definitely respect you. Part of me wishes I'd have stayed pure, but that's just not what was meant to be, and I don't feel like I've missed any sort of train.

Oh and 5 or 6 shots of 151 WILL do that to you, that stuff is a mess in the making. I love it.

I for one want to make it very clear that I'm not one of those assholes that drinks and thinks therefore everyone else has to drink or there's something wrong with them. It is (in fact) a very personal choice as it can greatly effect your body. So, I remain neutral on the issue, I'm just into new types of drinks and all types of fun. I really gotta sleep, I'm gonna go pass out to some old Fresh Prince, wake up tomorrow round 1 or 2, go to the bank, call this girl I've been talking to the past week, go out see some old friends and probably end up in the same place as I am tonight... HOO-RAY college. And yes I typed that all drunk... us horses are []D[][]V[][]DS on the keyboard.

Nope. I tried some mixed drink when I turned 21, and ended up pissed off that I wasted the money on it. I couldn't get past the smell. Blech! So, no alcohol for me... I guess that saves me money. :)

I've drank(yes I am underage), but im not addicted to it or anything. The last time I drank was when the Pissed-Ons won the NBA Championship. God was I hammered. My mom was like "are you drunk?" and I'm like NOOOOOO! lol. was funny.

I drink, but very rarely nowadays. I live in a city where there is 24 hour alcohol, no last call, so everybody here drinks (and half the time while they are still at work XD). Let's just say drinking has lost its charm for me because alcohol is so prevalent. Plus I can't see how people drink every day, and still function and go to work. :shock: My drinking is now limited to very special occasions with friends or family.

Plus alcohol poisoning sucks. Get it once and you will never want to binge drink ever again. :(

Yes I drink. I'm in college so I think it is a law or something...right?

Anyways, Being from Wisconsin I am required to like beer, which I do. But nothing beats a good martini(nothing is worse than a bad one as well), my fav is a dirty martini. As for straight hard liquor 151 is good when you wanna get messed up (or for setting things on fire).

maybe once every few months ill drink, but i work nights, so i never really bother with it....i also only drink when im thirsty....ive never drank to get drunk....also, 9 times out of 10, i only drink because im trying to get to sleep...one wine cooler usually will make me fall right asleep...and yeah, when i drink, i drink "pussy" drinks...beer just tastes nasty and anyone and everyone who says that it tastes good is just retarded...."you have to develop a taste"....aka...make yourself like it...aka....drink enough and you'll grow numb to the taste....aka retarded....but dont get me wrong, i dont have any problems with ppl who drink....even if you do it just to be cool, do your thing, it doesnt bother me...but i do hate ppl who are angry drunks....if im sober and you're starting a fight just because you're drunk, don't think i wont knock you out while you're drunk....

I like scotch, clean.

Oh yeah, and Mad dog 20/20

Here are some goodie two-shoes for punqsux... just kiddin 'course :p

goodie_red.jpg

[quote name='mrpotatohed']I like scotch, clean.

Oh yeah, and Mad dog 20/20

Here are some goodie two-shoes for punqsux... just kiddin 'course :p

goodie_red.jpg
[/quote]

Mad Dog... that stuff is horrible... there was another cheap wine alot of the college students darnk... Cisco I believe... that was gross... Boones Peach I liked though... didnt give me any type of buzz though

for me... drinking lost some of its charm when I turned 21 (the time I moved here New Orleans was STILL 18 and up to drink)... I drink occasionally... (I love the applelicious bacardi breezers... and I drink those not to get hammered, but b/c they taste like apple soda... which I can never find here)...I have some memorable stories due to drinking

Tequila though... drank it twice on separate occasions straight up... made me sick both times... it was funny the second time... my now wife, here girlfriend and I were outside at 2 in the morning playing badminton.... the smell of that drink makes me gag now...

Nope. I've just turned 22 and still haven't been to a bar. Well, pretty much every friend I have drinks and tries to get me to, but I really don't want anything bad to happen so I just don't do it.

Beer is good. I used to drink like crazy, but I think I reached the peak taking Everclear shots and regurgitating pieces of my stomach. I've calmed down since I turned 21 last year, but my family thinks I'm an alcoholic just because I like to have an Amstel when I eat dinner.

I'm the typical adult.. used to drink heavily pre-21, now I drink socially.. probably once every other week. Not counting a glass of wine with dinner which is almost daily.

But.. for those that said they wouldn't like a woman that drank.. I don't trust people that don't drink, people who don't drink are typically boring as all hell.

Not crazily, but I like a good Yuengling Lager or pretty much anything in the Sam Adams Family.....mmmmm patriotism never tasted so good.

I like beer and lots of it. I'll pretty much drink any kind of beer that's available to me.

I also like to drink margaritas, but I make them strong as hell. 4 oz. margarita mix and 4 oz. of Jose. Two of them have me drunk as hell.

I don't really drink that often but I like Red Bull and Vodka. I enjoy Heineken as well. I'd like to be able to drink more, but I got Asian glow so I turn bright red after almost any alcohol. It gets hot and uncomfortable, so I'll never understand, "Cooling down with a beer at a game" or anything like that.
If you've played Capcom vs SNK 2 before, I look like I just got a fully charged K-Groove meter.

Yeah I do...

I love Heineken and when I want something harder I like Gin and the Ol Captain aint bad either. I will also drink Appleton Rum.

Most... disappointing... thread... EVER.

Come on people? BORING! Of course what sort of response did I expect to read in a "lifestyle" forum on a site devoted to Cheap Ass videogaming?

Oh well - I'm off to get loaded....

40's and 151....: :roll:
Anyways, I drink...in moderation now these days. I'm 25. I used to DJ at a club and they would give me free drinks, so we had some interesting nights

Also drank very heavily pre-21 and had my full of it. I drink maybe 2-3 times a year now and haven't been drunk for a few years. Once I stopped drinking, I just lost the taste for it. I used to even enjoy drinking Everclear straight but now I can't even stand the smell of it.

I have no problems with people who drink. My wife usually has a glass of wine every night and if we go out, will snag a few beers. What I don't get is the people that drink and then go onto message boards on the internet. When I used to drink, it was because we were out partying every night. I never got smashed to go online. So either some people have some messed up habits or are just exaggerating their states when they go online.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']maybe once every few months ill drink, but i work nights, so i never really bother with it....i also only drink when im thirsty....ive never drank to get drunk....also, 9 times out of 10, i only drink because im trying to get to sleep...one wine cooler usually will make me fall right asleep...and yeah, when i drink, i drink "pussy" drinks...beer just tastes nasty and anyone and everyone who says that it tastes good is just retarded...."you have to develop a taste"....aka...make yourself like it...aka....drink enough and you'll grow numb to the taste....aka retarded....but dont get me wrong, i dont have any problems with ppl who drink....even if you do it just to be cool, do your thing, it doesnt bother me...but i do hate ppl who are angry drunks....if im sober and you're starting a fight just because you're drunk, don't think i wont knock you out while you're drunk....[/quote]

Oh I think we both know why I've been drinking so much lately... although honestly with work and classes in full throttle now, my drinking is limited down to about twice a week.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='trustcompany1013']maybe once every few months ill drink, but i work nights, so i never really bother with it....i also only drink when im thirsty....ive never drank to get drunk....also, 9 times out of 10, i only drink because im trying to get to sleep...one wine cooler usually will make me fall right asleep...and yeah, when i drink, i drink "pussy" drinks...beer just tastes nasty and anyone and everyone who says that it tastes good is just retarded...."you have to develop a taste"....aka...make yourself like it...aka....drink enough and you'll grow numb to the taste....aka retarded....but dont get me wrong, i dont have any problems with ppl who drink....even if you do it just to be cool, do your thing, it doesnt bother me...but i do hate ppl who are angry drunks....if im sober and you're starting a fight just because you're drunk, don't think i wont knock you out while you're drunk....[/quote]

Oh I think we both know why I've been drinking so much lately... although honestly with work and classes in full throttle now, my drinking is limited down to about twice a week.[/quote]

i think that you mean to quote theraven...who was saying that he didn't understand ppl who drink and than post their feelings on message boards

now that I'm 21 I don't drink much hard stuff. Just any miller products, corona, and Guinness.

We like shots of Vodka. What's the point in drinking a sht load of a mixed drink when you can drink a small amount of vodka and get drunk quicker! Though I do like Mind erasers, also... beer sucks, drink shots.

Whenever we decide to drink the hard stuff we drink Everclear.

Just an occasional beer or two (MGD) or wine. I usually don't touch hard liquor anymore...had my fill during the 'ol military service.

I went to CMU so of course I drink. Not nearly as much as my college/high school days but I still like having a few cold beers while doing the lawn work or watching football (no Red Wing games to watch now :cry: )

Lately its been Coors Light or Molson with an occasional Captain Morgan & Coke.

I drank a lot in college (not as much as some though, still made A's) but I don't drink much anymore. Not because it's "bad" but because it's $$ and interferes with my workout goals.

I'm not as think as you drunk I am...stumble....stumble....fall down ...go boom.

I don't drink...But I like to watch good entertainment especially when females are involved

man you guys drink some sick stuff... stick to the beer, so much flavor, mmmmmm

i like Sudwerks Marzen, Lost Coasts Great White & Downtown Brown, Fat Tire, but I think Great White is my favorite, a great lager. If I happen to drink cocktails I enjoy Scooby Snacks (so good), Red Headed Sluts (mmm), Butt Plugs (raspberry vodka and red bull), Washington Apples and the classic Rum and Coke or Cape Cod every once in awhile. Oh and I'm over 21 and an alcoholic!

bread's done
Back