Do you eat breakfast?

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Sometimes breakfast melds with lunch. That's what happens when you wake up at 11am.[/quote]

I woke up at noon today, 1pm yesterday. Since I lost my job two weeks ago, my sleep schedule is all out of wack.

What prompted me to make this was my though, "I'm not really too hungry, I think I'll just wait an hour or two, and make lunch. That will be my breakfast."

Generally I eat nothing till about 1pm.

I hear its bad for you to not eat breakfast, messes up your metabolism, but I also hear things like God telling me I'm a super secret spy and to kill people I've never met because their evil, so I don't always listen to what I hear.

I only eat breakfast if my g/f makes it for me. needless to say I go hungry most times. but I did get muffins this morning

[quote name='RandyTsai']Who needs breakfast? I don't. I'm also on a diet so i try to skip lunch and dinner. 8)[/quote]

That's about the worst way to diet you can come up with. I never ate breakfast until I started the Atkins diet. With three small meals a day, your body basically continually digests, which keeps your metabolism high, which keeps you losing weight.

You'll lose alot more weight eating three small sensible meals than you will skipping two and over-eating for dinner.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']

You'll lose alot more weight eating three small sensible meals than you will skipping two and over-eating for dinner.[/quote]

That is actually true. Alot of people skip breakfast and lunch and pig out at dinner. Which is really idiotic, since they usually become couch potatoes
afterwards. If you were to eat a big meal it should either be at breakfast or lunch, since you can work off the calories the rest of the day by just doing your daily routine. In my case i do eat, but not a meal. Just 5-6 pieces of bread a day washed down with the all refreshing H20.

nope, i can't eat when i first wake up or i get violently sick. It's something i've never been able to understand. after an hour or so, i can eat, but i'm usually not hungry. Also, the earlier i wake up the worse the sickness gets.

I usually don't have time to have a breakfast in the morning. I'm usually running out the door. If I have something simple, I will eat that when I get to work. I had a muffin today....

The weekend, I usually will make breakfast. Just not a coffee drinker really.....gives me the trots sometimes ;)

I eat two of those Lean Pockets breakfast burrito things. The bacon, egg, and cheese is great, and the sausage, egg, and cheese is good. I always have two before I head off to school.

[quote name='ElfAngel7']nope, i can't eat when i first wake up or i get violently sick. It's something i've never been able to understand. after an hour or so, i can eat, but i'm usually not hungry. Also, the earlier i wake up the worse the sickness gets.[/quote]

Had the same problem in high school. Do you drink or take drugs? j/k

I eat my breakfast before I go to bed. Have some toast, waffles or a bowl of cereal late at night as I watch something. Let it digest a little then off to bed.
I've had some odd sleeping habits as of late.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='RandyTsai']Who needs breakfast? I don't. I'm also on a diet so i try to skip lunch and dinner. 8)[/quote]

That's about the worst way to diet you can come up with. I never ate breakfast until I started the Atkins diet. With three small meals a day, your body basically continually digests, which keeps your metabolism high, which keeps you losing weight.

You'll lose alot more weight eating three small sensible meals than you will skipping two and over-eating for dinner.[/quote]

Three is like the absolute minimum though. I usually try to eat six or seven times a day. Of course, I'm also trying to gain weight, but if you eat 6 very small meals you will do well losing weight.

bread's done
Back