Do you ever feel discouraged when posting video game deals?

chinster

CAGiversary!
I always come across video game deals that I want to share, but I end up not doing it because some CAG always gives you shit if it's already been posted. I think if i happen to miss a previous deal post, chances are others probably missed it too. I know it could get annoying, but cmon, there isn't an easy way to check for dupes (search function doesnt work always).

To those people who always give shit when someone accidentally double posts, go eat a fat one.

Amen! There are people on these boards that spend a lot of time bitching about deals mentioned on previous posts. It's never been a problem but quite often I learn about a deal I wasn't aware of.

4smlb4.jpg

Will someone please give the OP a medal for reading my mind?

Now go and add your opinion to a conversation and watch it get ripped to shreds by blood hungry CAGS.

Are you guys seriously that sensitive? Freakin toughen up. Why do you care what some random, anonymous, trivial internet jackass says or thinks of your deal post?

You guys care way too much what little teenage internet badasses have to think. I have never once hesitated on posting a deal or information based on what someone else is going to think of it.

[quote name='xdl']You guys care way too much what little teenage internet badasses have to think. I have never once hesitated on posting a deal or information based on what someone else is going to think of it.[/QUOTE]

Scorch is not a teenager, nor a badass.

bread's done
Back