Do you have Little Ceasers hookers on your corner to? PICS UPDATED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake2715

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Ok,

I am just curious if this is a local thing or if it has been spread here from other areas.

Everyday there is some guy/gal standing outside of any Little Ceasers I drive by with a "$5 1 topping medium pizza" sign..... Hot N Ready

Is this just here or has it spread?

I tried to get a picture today at lunch but just missed the chance after the camera powered up.

I will get one to post...
2004_0414Image0014.JPG

I don't know where you are, but yes we have those little bastards here too. I picked up two last Saturday for a Halo get together. It was okay pizza, but I hate those pizza pimpers.

We've had this in Shelbyville, KY for 3 years now....and our Little Caesar's is $5 Large everyday.... used to be on Monday only....now, it is all the time....Great bang for the buck.

Damn, I thought Little Ceaser's was out of business, all the ones around me closed atleast 8 years ago. I miss the Bigfoot pizza.

All the Little Ceasers around here went out of business some time ago. Probably 6 within a 30 mile radius all closed up on the same day. Every once in a while we have workers from Marcos Pizza drop special in our door, or they knock on the door wanting us to buy some sort of coupon book.

Yeah I am in Michigan and its been going on for a year or more now. I just thought I would see how wide spread it was.

Pics to come!!

How much money can they be making on a $5 pizza after paying some guy $5.25 an hour to stand out there?

I know I know its the $2 pop that makes the money..

That Marco's thing happens constantly to me.. and there's adds in my apartment door jam for marco's atleast 3 times a week. It makes me want to not even buy Marcos anymore.

The only Little Caesars pizza we have around here are in (get this) Kmarts. They serve them in their "cafe".

I haven't seen any, but then again, they closed all the Little Ceasar's in Scottsdale several years ago. I know there's one in Mesa, but it's kinda far from my house. Maybe I should head over there and grab me some crazy bread...

I have yet to see one on the east coast (except for Florida.) Damn shame what happened to them. They had WAY better pizza than Domino's and Papa Jon's. I miss CA. Still had a few easily accessible ones despite the closures.

we do in Grand Rapids, MI

I always feel sorry for them...i think my job is boring..i can't imagine them having a good time out there! :whistle2:(

[quote name='vanlandw']we do in Grand Rapids, MI

I always feel sorry for them...I think my job is boring..I can't imagine them having a good time out there! :whistle2:([/quote]

Most of them I see are dancing around to the tunes on their walkmans... Dance Dance Revolution Pizza Hut!!

Or they are not even facing traffic and are looking off into the distance behind there store.

Oh yeah have them here too in Ann Arbor MI.

Back when I was in college there was a Little Caesar's in the engineering commons that had $3 pizzas every Wednesday. They were the worst pizzas ever. Still, they had lines out the door and down the hall every Wednesday and didn't sell anything else on that day it was so popular.

Little ceasers used to be good...now its pre-made crap. I found out yesterday the Dolly's pizza near me does the $5 thing, and thier pizza is great.

Cornfedwb...you just brought back memoriees just mentioning the Bigfoot...i think Ludacris got the idea for one of his recent videos from those ads...the little ceaser guy had a massive foot...creepy.

In Huntington, WV, there is this one fat guy who stands out there and dances the whole time. He wears headphones and it's pretty funny. Also, we have a hot dog stand around here where a guy dresses up like one and dances. Funny Stuff.

the whole purpose of them being there is for you to dry by and egg em... or drive through a mud puddle and splash mud all over em... DUH

1.The reason why seeing a Little Ceasers in a Kmart actually isn't actually all that weird is because both Kmart Corp. and Little Ceasers are Michigan based companies, so the synergy exists. It's the same reason why people not in the midwest can actually find Faygo pop at Kmart.

2. Of course Little Ceasers Pizza has gotten cheap and sucky.... the money to pay for the Red Wings had to come from somewhere, right?

We got that deal in Santa Cruz too, although someone is only standing outside one of the two little ceasers. I'm about to head down there and pick up one of the 5$ pizzas and crazy bread, that stuff is bomb.

[quote name='bradr']The only Little Caesars pizza we have around here are in (get this) Kmarts. They serve them in their "cafe".[/quote]
Same here.

[quote name='JSweeney']1.The reason why seeing a Little Ceasers in a Kmart actually isn't actually all that weird is because both Kmart Corp. and Little Ceasers are Michigan based companies, so the synergy exists. It's the same reason why people not in the midwest can actually find Faygo pop at Kmart.

2. Of course Little Ceasers Pizza has gotten cheap and sucky.... the money to pay for the Red Wings had to come from somewhere, right?[/quote]

Too true. Unfortunately, the Illichis make it so you have to eat that crap at the arena too...id rather have hungry howies

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='JSweeney']1.The reason why seeing a Little Ceasers in a Kmart actually isn't actually all that weird is because both Kmart Corp. and Little Ceasers are Michigan based companies, so the synergy exists. It's the same reason why people not in the midwest can actually find Faygo pop at Kmart.

2. Of course Little Ceasers Pizza has gotten cheap and sucky.... the money to pay for the Red Wings had to come from somewhere, right?[/quote]

Too true. Unfortunately, the Illichis make it so you have to eat that crap at the arena too...id rather have hungry howies[/quote]

Well, yeah, but that's why you load up on the liquid bread. Canadien Beer for a Canadien sport. Makes sense to me.

I want to see pictures!!

I purposely took a differant route home last night to go by two seperate Little Ceasers and both didnt have their people out there....

I am not giving up I will get pictures.

All our LC's closed downabout 5 years ago... But now we have CiCi's for cheap pizza. 3.99 all you can eat.... But they don't have hookers. Damn.

[quote name='Dok Diamond']the little caesers in pittsburgh are closed[/quote]

The only one I know of here is in Greentree at Parkway Center Mall. There is a Kmart in the mall which is really weird and Little Caesars in the Kmart. Considering I wouldn't buy socks from that mall I wouldn't trust the food at all. Pizza used to be great before they closed the ones around me.

[quote name='Snake2715']Ok,

I am just curious if this is a local thing or if it has been spread here from other areas.

Everyday there is some guy/gal standing outside of any Little Ceasers I drive by with a "$5 1 topping medium pizza" sign..... Hot N Ready

Is this just here or has it spread?

I tried to get a picture today at lunch but just missed the chance after the camera powered up.

I will get one to post...[/quote]

Yeah, we've got them here in Bend. I tried it once. It tastes like shit. I'm not kidding. Go to Pizza Hut.

[quote name='Noonan768']All our LC's closed downabout 5 years ago... But now we have CiCi's for cheap pizza. 3.99 all you can eat.... But they don't have hookers. Damn.[/quote]

Cici's is the BEST. I rarely resist the urge to eat there whenever I'm driving by.

A pizza shop near me has the funniest mascot, Mr. Slice. He was dressed as a slice of pizza in this big costume. You couldn't see the person in the suit, and it had puffy arms and legs. He used to stand outside waving with a guy holding a banner. The banner said something really wrong like, "hot pepperoni here" or something. I can't find the picture but we tried several times to buy the costume but they wouldn't sell.

How much money can they be making on a $5 pizza after paying some guy $5.25 an hour to stand out there?

It only costs a dollar or two to make a pizza - in their case it is probably a lot less than a dollar. Also their other items like crazy bread, sauce, etc are expensive as hell.

I don't understand the need to have a person hold a sign. I have a local furniture store that has people with those sign boards on their front and back stand on a corner in the summer. They look completely miserable and usually just sit there looking at you. They have to be sweating to death. I am less likely to visit a store because they hired some teenager that is giving me a dirty look as I pass. Just stand them up already.

I live in Akron, and I just had Little Caesers this week. They moved to Kenmo' and maybe that is why you can't find anymore.

Really if you have Cici's there's no reason to get pizza anywhere else. $5 for all you can eat pizza and a drink. And the pizza's not all that bad either :)

yeah we have LC by my house, The pizza really went down hill. But you can't expect a 5 buck pizza to be all that great. But I think it's a good thing they are driving the price of pizza down. Dominos now has a 3 pizzas for 15 bucks. So even though you have to buy 3 of them they are still only 5 bucks and better quallity.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Really if you have Cici's there's no reason to get pizza anywhere else. $5 for all you can eat pizza and a drink. And the pizza's not all that bad either :)[/quote]

I have the cici's near me and you can never get in the door for the fat ass people. When you do get in the pizza is pretty good.

[quote name='Snake2715']Yeah I am in Michigan and its been going on for a year or more now. I just thought I would see how wide spread it was.

Pics to come!!

I know I know its the $2 pop that makes the money..[/quote]
yea its very popular in Michigan. I remember it used to be Monday, the pizzas used to be bigger and better now they are smaller and they rush them but they are every day :)

little caesar's and CiCi's both suck hard

I only go to local joints run by people who know how to make pizza and have been doing so for a long time.

In Dallas it was Isabella's(grand prairie to be exact)

in raleigh it was vincent's until he started hiring incompotent people and then we started to go to Roma's. It is run by an Italian family who knows how to make a good pizza and calzone

yes here in dayton ohio which one of ohio bigger cities they are at ever little ceasers but their offer here is a large pep for 5 i probaly will go pick one up anyway it beats ramen anyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back