Do you keep tracked the number of games you beat for a calender year?

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Every year I try and beat at least 20 games or id feel like i didnt do much for that gaming year...Have any of you tracked how many games you beat on a yr to yr basic? and
That dat cud tell alot bout cags and what they play for this yr and yrs past

If others seem interested I'd be happy to list out my crurent streak where id like to be in gaming at the end of the yr

People actually do this?

& what happened during your post? Did you just get tired of typing and decide to use abbreviations?

[quote name='Scorch']People actually do this?
[/QUOTE]

Aren't you Mr. "I know every thread on CAG and do nothing but look for duplicates all day"? You haven't noticed the thread at the top of this forum thats been there for the past few years?

I did it for a year but I'd always forget to update my list and eventually, gave up. I know it only takes a few seconds to make/update a list but it seemed pretty pointless.

[quote name='Maklershed']Aren't you Mr. "I know every thread on CAG and do nothing but look for duplicates all day"? You haven't noticed the thread at the top of this forum thats been there for the past few years?[/QUOTE]

Ha! Scorch got scorched!

I use my backloggery to keep track of what I've beaten in the given year, as I date everything I beat. That's about as far as that whole process goes.

I never did that, but in highschool I had a streak where I beat (finished, was more like it) a different game I had already started 8 days in a row. I kinda like recording my streaks and runs. Its a game within a game.

bread's done
Back