Do you like bagels?

I like them if they are true bagels. Meaning they are boiled before being bake. As well a good flavor cream cheese is always good.

[quote name='Tromack']Bagels with smoked salmon. Mmmmm.....[/QUOTE]

Shit cost 6.95 + tax ;)

I fucking love bagels. Living in NYC, it's hard not to. Also, 3 of my 4 uncles currently own bagel stores, and the 4th used to.

[quote name='Rich']Shit cost 6.95 + tax ;)

I fucking love bagels. Living in NYC, it's hard not to. Also, 3 of my 4 uncles currently own bagel stores, and the 4th used to.[/QUOTE]
Ever go to that place on Broadway, "H & H" It was called. Best damn bagels ive ever had

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Ever go to that place on Broadway, "H & H" It was called. Best damn bagels ive ever had[/QUOTE]

I have, but I don't remember them.

Most of my bagel eating comes from Brooklyn.

At first I read the title as "Do you like beagles?" and the first thing that came to mind was the HMS Beagle.

Anyhow, yes, I like bagels. Blueberry with strawberry cream cheese... or an Everything with garlic herb. Mmm.

[quote name='onikage']Bagels are average, not exciting but also not bad if you're hungry.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Not a big fan, but will eat one if there is nothing else.

Yes.
From the store, my favorite are Thomas's New Yorki Style Everything bagels. Butter usually, or garlic/herb cream cheese.
BJ's Deli actually makes some pretty good everything and asiago cheese bagels.

[quote name='Rich']Everyone who voted no is a mutant.[/QUOTE]

But is being a mutant bad, I voted yes though. Just look at the X Men, they seem to be digging mutantism, so why not us. (Yes I do realize what I said is rather thoughtless and stupid, but damnit I like it, even if it is a comic/cartoon/movie reference)

[quote name='craven_fiend']But is being a mutant bad, I voted yes though. Just look at the X Men, they seem to be digging mutantism, so why not us. (Yes I do realize what I said is rather thoughtless and stupid, but damnit I like it, even if it is a comic/cartoon/movie reference)[/QUOTE]

Fine.

Everyone who voted no is a mutant....the bad type that smells like eggs all day.

bread's done
Back