Do you like having females as friends?

mr_burnzz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I know most of y'all are guys so I just wanted to know if you have any female friends and if you enjoy their company. I personally do not have a single one and am fine with it. In the past I've hung out with them and I did not enjoy their company. It seemed like I had to cater to them more so than my guy friends if that makes any sense.

With my dudes, I can just sit their and not say a word to them and it's all good. We'll play a game or just drink and just relax. Girls seem to want to do 'something'. Not that there's anything wrong with it but what's wrong with just hanging?

Also, I've had my friends bring a girl over to hang out and they would act different around them. As if they are trying to impress them or whatever. I'd act normal saying idiotic dumb shit I always say and they'd just stay quiet. You know, trying to play the 'cool guy'. It's fucking stupid but I guess they might have a hidden agenda..

Of course there are girls out there that aren't how I described but I've yet to meet any. I met one that lied about being a gamer for whatever reason which I thought was bizarre.

How do you feel about it?

I have girl friends. We mostly just hang out at work and play on XBox Live since my wife hates all of them.

They all love me cause they know I'm not trying to get in their pants.

I don't really think about it. I tend to not talk to a ton of girls, mainly because my interests most likely won't line up with theirs. It just isn't worth my time, I'm already married and don't feel a need to go out of my way to socialize with a pretty face.

When I was in high school, I only had girl friends. Seriously, out of all the people I talked to on a regular basis (maybe 50+?), I'd say about 85% of them were girls. I didn't really think about it at the time, but now I kind of understand why: when I wasn't really interested in girls, it was REALLY easy to be friends with them. Some of them liked me as a bit more than that, but I was oblivious. However, as soon as I started having sex, that all changed a bit. Obviously, as a horny little teenager, I always had another agenda.

I'm past that now though. I'm to the point where I don't really concern myself with sex. But it's pretty hard for me to have a lot of girl friends in college, mostly because of the ones I meet. I'm in a fraternity, so the girls I meet are (90% of the time) either morons or whores, and you can't really be friends with either.

I do enjoy the company of girls though. It's not the same as hanging out with a bro, but they're fun in their own way. The sexual tension does get to be a bit too much sometimes though. Since maybe senior year of high school, there's been sexual tension between me and every single female friend of mine. I know I'm not that good looking or smooth, so I don't know what it is, but it's definitely there. And it gets to be a bit awkward when you find yourself drunkenly doing things with a good friend. :/

I do like having female friends. They tend to be a little more willing to help you out, don't have the instinct to, heh, compare dick size, to try and one up something you say. I think it's the less competitive nature of many of them, as stereotypical as that sounds.

Of all the female friends I've had, I'd say I was only attracted to a handful, and of those, only one ever went anywhere, so that isn't usually a concern for me, especially now as an old, married guy. I've got a couple of really loyal male friends, but I'd say most of my female friends are very loyal, quick to lend a helping hand. I dig it.

bread's done
Back