Do you pee in the shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting concept. It all goes to the same place right? So'd you'd be saving the gallon or two or whatever that the toilet uses.

But no.

20020715.gif

[quote name='Zman310']
20020715.gif
[/QUOTE]

DAM YOU, i thought nobody was going to post that strip...shoot and I was the only one on this board who read nnts....dammit. No I dont.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']DAM YOU, i thought nobody was going to post that strip...shoot and I was the only one on this board who read nnts....dammit. No I dont.[/QUOTE]

Heh, and I got into NN2S because of a post you made. Thanks for that, by the way, it's a great comic.

And, no, I don't pee in the shower.

I usually have to go to the bathroom when I wake up, so it's mostly gone when I hit the shower.

But I'd be a liar if I said that warm water doesn't relax me sometimes. ;)

[quote name='Zman310']Heh, and I got into NN2S because of a post you made. Thanks for that, by the way, it's a great comic.

And, no, I don't pee in the shower.[/QUOTE]

It is inferred from him asking that he does, or at least has before, perhaps just now.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']Note that the OP has yet to answer.

I usually take a piss before I hop in the shower, but if I need to, I will.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']Note that the OP has yet to answer. [/QUOTE]
Hey, I asked you first. ;)

My answer is...sometimes. It's all pipes, like rockhero said, and George Costanza before him.

It's just a point of pride for me. I'm not letting some cold, calculating pipes show up my nozzle. I'm like John Henry.

heres the deal, when I was young my mom told me to pee in the shower instead of the urinal to save water, or I just go outside and pee in our bamboo tree :) ..growing up in the Philippines, water had to be delivered to our tank we had to conserve water however way we can..old habits I guess so yes I pee in the shower.

Nope, I don't. I disagree that its the same. You can't tell me that none of that pee water mixes with the rest of the small amount of water that sits in the tub. Eventually that water will be touching your feet whcih means you are basically taking a pee on your feet. Thats just nasty.

[quote name='greendj27']Nope, I don't. I disagree that its the same. You can't tell me that none of that pee water mixes with the rest of the small amount of water that sits in the tub. Eventually that water will be touching your feet whcih means you are basically taking a pee on your feet. Thats just nasty.[/QUOTE]

But, peeing on your feet can greatly lower your risk of getting athlete's foot. Martha Stewart agrees, it's a good thing.

[quote name='rockhero']No. Oblig Seinfeld quote: "It's just pipes - it's all pipes!"[/QUOTE]
That episode's on right now, though I don't find the show funny at all.

[quote name='jmcc']But, peeing on your feet can greatly lower your risk of getting athlete's foot. Martha Stewart agrees, it's a good thing.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, well in that case......I would take the Athlete's Foot I think!

[quote name='Zman310']Heh, and I got into NN2S because of a post you made. Thanks for that, by the way, it's a great comic.

And, no, I don't pee in the shower.[/QUOTE]

Hooray I made a difference.

always, i mean, its a drain, but only home showers, i wont do it in sum1 elses shower for some reason, i guess thats a good thing :)

everyone in this thread is a liar. except for the people that say they pee in the shower.

edit: i don't go out of my way to pee in the shower, but it happens often

[quote name='greendj27']Nope, I don't. I disagree that its the same. You can't tell me that none of that pee water mixes with the rest of the small amount of water that sits in the tub. Eventually that water will be touching your feet whcih means you are basically taking a pee on your feet. Thats just nasty.[/QUOTE]
Well, if the poll here is a good representation, about 60% of people do, which means that if you live with at least one other person, the chances are good that they've done it at least once or twice. You're already standing in pee, why bother holding it in?

Nope, I don't. I disagree that its the same. You can't tell me that none of that pee water mixes with the rest of the small amount of water that sits in the tub. Eventually that water will be touching your feet whcih means you are basically taking a pee on your feet. Thats just nasty.

do you use a rag to open door knobs? =P experienced shower pee-ers know to aim for the drain.

Wow, I thought the "Never" choice would have a much higher percentage... Is this some weird guy thing I don't know about? I'm fairly certain most women would never pee in the shower, especially because of how we're, um, arranged.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Wow, I thought the "Never" choice would have a much higher percentage... Is this some weird guy thing I don't know about? I'm fairly certain most women would never pee in the shower, especially because of how we're, um, arranged.[/QUOTE]

Yeah if I were a woman then I definitely would NOT pee in the shower. Yellow puddles are a no no.

I vote sometimes on account I do it all the time when I'm showering alone but only sometimes when I'm showering with my girlfriend (gotta wait till she's shampooing and she wont notice).

[quote name='weimerwanger']I vote sometimes on account I do it all the time when I'm showering alone but only sometimes when I'm showering with my girlfriend (gotta wait till she's shampooing and she wont notice).[/QUOTE]
:applause:

I'll never frorget the look on my ex's face when I first tried it.

[quote name='weimerwanger']I vote sometimes on account I do it all the time when I'm showering alone but only sometimes when I'm showering with my girlfriend (gotta wait till she's shampooing and she wont notice).[/QUOTE]

I laughed. Thank you.

Yeah, I drizzle in the shower every now and then. Its my own pee, so... >>

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Wow, I thought the "Never" choice would have a much higher percentage... Is this some weird guy thing I don't know about? I'm fairly certain most women would never pee in the shower, especially because of how we're, um, arranged.[/QUOTE]

*nods in agreement*

never considered actually doing that...even in a swimming pool...that's just nasty.

[quote name='Apossum']everyone in this thread is a liar. except for the people that say they pee in the shower.

edit: i don't go out of my way to pee in the shower, but it happens often[/QUOTE]

I go out of my way to pee in the shower.:bouncy:

Uh...no...I think thats pretty fucking sick.

If I really have to go while I'm showering I open up the shower curtain and lift the toilet seat. Its like 6 inches away.

[quote name='zewone']Uh...no...I think thats pretty fucking sick.

If I really have to go while I'm showering I open up the shower curtain and lift the toilet seat. Its like 6 inches away.[/QUOTE]
A shower is a toilet that constantly flushes....and allows you to bathe in it....what's my point supposed to be? I think we can all agree that it's better to pee while taking a shower and not a bath. :razz: ;)

Where else are you supposed to pee? I pee in the shower all the time.

Shit, there doesn't have to be water running or even have to be turned on for me to go.

Dave

When I was little I was sick... I was taking a bath and pooped... there was corn everywhere.

As for peein in the shower... why the hell not? Even if I go before the shower, I have to go in the shower. I'm not going to stop mid shower...

Have you ever tried to see how high you can pee? :lol:

Oh yea... I also used to live in a 3 story house. The living room was in the basement and the bathroom was on the top floor. I was a lazy fat little kid, so I always used to pee in the washing tub next to the washing machines. I had a friend that would just pee on the floor... of course it was concrete with a drain... (at his house)

And I like peeing on trees... or out side... off a balcony is fun.

To hell with the editing button, I've got GuildWars induced posting deficientcy to make up for... :lol:

I sing and pee in the shower. Though my shower is one of those standing only ones, and I always control the flow to the drain, to avoid the puddleage.

i pee in the shower, i dont see what's so "gross" about it, just aim for the drain if you're afraid of hitting your feet.

i've always wanted to try to piss over my shoulder, but i'm afraid i'll hit my face or the ceiling.

how about peeing in the sink? anyone do that or am i the only one. it's easier [ waist high ] and it saves on water.

and as for the poop referance, one time i saw a turd in the shower drain... it turned out my brother sharted while taking a shower... hahahah... i told him and he cleaned it up... f'ing gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back