Do you still play Nintendogs?

This was my first DS game. I thought it was the best use of stylus/microphone at the time, so I bought it. 2 weeks later, I was bored of it. And I've never gone back :(

I don't still play it, but I don't hold it against it...
I played Nintendogs literally every night for about 4 months before I decided it had to go to make room for other games.
No question I got more than my money's worth of entertainment out of it.

I played it for about 6 months or so, and that's been what? Two years ago?

In the real world both my puppies would've been rescued by animal control by now. Starved. Filthy. Candidates for a Sarah Mclachlan/ASPCA commercial. Instead, I'll pop the cartridge in and they'll just need a bath to get the fleas off.

I still play it once in a while. My niece has Nintendogs Dalmatian and Friends. She plays it at least once a week.

I would play more if I could trade stuff through WiFI. I am literally the only one I know with a DS that actively plays it. If they make another version with WiFi, I am sold! I love my little virtual pups.

[quote name='KSHLove']i never played it before. What's it like? Is it any fun?[/quote]

You take care of your pets(feed, walk, groom and train). You can buy them accessories and toys to play with. Walking them will let you go searching for new things. You can have a total of 3 dogs in your home at once(correct me if I am wrong). You can teach all the dogs some really creative tricks. It is a great game.

I only played it for a couple hours as I just hate that type of game.

My girlfriend was the one who bought it and she liked it ok I guess. She played it off and on for a month or two which is longer than most games keep her interest.

It was fun for a week or two... then it was just stupid.

I visited my dog recently... I was hoping I'd get some funny message like my brother did (his dog died or something) but mine was still there. I was like, OMGWTFGTFO!!

[quote name='SilverPaw750']I don't still play it, but I don't hold it against it...
I played Nintendogs literally every night for about 4 months before I decided it had to go to make room for other games.
No question I got more than my money's worth of entertainment out of it.[/QUOTE]

exactly the same here. Still hoping for a follow up with wifi.

I might've kept playing it if there was anything to do, or anything to get. I brought them on walks for weeks (maybe months) and all they'd pick up were shitty frisbees and the like. While I held the stylus still and stared at the screen. Not fun.

bread's done
Back