Do you use k, ok, O.K. or okay??

Edit: Edited and help1 sorry but please, not so many polls and anoying ones IMO. No offense and I hope none was taken. Thnaks punqsux for showing me the light side. I spoke a little hastily here.

[quote name='alongx']Do you have anything else to do with your time?[/quote]

I'm just waiting for Halo 2 to come out, I'm sure after that we won't see him for 6 months.

I use K when...I watch great pitching in baseball...

I use O.K. when... I talk about Oklahoma...

I use ok when... I take notes...

I use okay when...I have the time for the extra 2 letters...

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I see organcow your back. COol. Where have you been for the past few months?[/quote]

actually, my classes were kicking my ass for a bit, and then i had to put everything (including gaming) aside for about a month so i could finish a record i was working on. now that the cd is done, i can game again, and poke around here more often!! whee!!

BTW, i'm glad someone missed me!! \:D/

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire']:imwithst:

I vote for no more stupid polls!

In fact I think I'll post a link to your great apology thread since that was a lot better use of peoples time.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36296&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0[/quote]

someone get the waaaaahhmbulence[/quote]

Well if it isn't punsux I haven't seen you in a while. So your not a little tired of help1's pointless polls?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire']:imwithst:

In fact I think I'll post a link to your great apology thread since that was a lot better use of peoples time.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36296&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0[/quote]

Well if it isn't punsux I haven't seen you in a while. So your not a little tired of help1's pointless polls?[/quote]na, if you dont like them, dont post in them, its just common sence..."i disagree with your right to post this, but im going to bump it so more people can see it!?"

ive been working on school stuff alot latley, and i recently started back up at my job too (btw pgh childrens museum grand opening tomarrow for all the burgh kids.) i should be working on school work now, im just too damn unmotivated.

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I see organcow your back. COol. Where have you been for the past few months?[/quote]

actually, my classes were kicking my ass for a bit, and then i had to put everything (including gaming) aside for about a month so i could finish a record i was working on. now that the cd is done, i can game again, and poke around here more often!! whee!!

BTW, i'm glad someone missed me!! \:D/[/quote]

You should check out your DLF/DLf thread.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire']:imwithst:

Well if it isn't punsux I haven't seen you in a while. So your not a little tired of help1's pointless polls?[/quote]na, if you dont like them, dont post in them, its just common sence..."i disagree with your right to post this, but im going to bump it so more people can see it!?"

ive been working on school stuff alot latley, and i recently started back up at my job too (btw pgh childrens museum grand opening tomarrow for all the burgh kids.) i should be working on school work now, im just too damn unmotivated.[/quote]

Good point punqsux. I think I'll stop posting in these unless I feel it is worth it/a good poll. Good point. I guess i'm on a half boycott.

[quote name='punqsux'] na, if you dont like them, dont post in them, its just common sence..."i disagree with your right to post this, but im going to bump it so more people can see it!?"[/quote]

God Bless another logical soul.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire']:imwithst:

ive been working on school stuff alot latley, and i recently started back up at my job too (btw pgh childrens museum grand opening tomarrow for all the burgh kids.) i should be working on school work now, im just too damn unmotivated.[/quote]

Well I suppose I deserved that I just noticed when we yell at him he normally lays low on the polls for a week or so. Is the pgh childrens museum new or a remodel, I seem to remember there being a childrens musuem or wing way back in the 80's when I lived there but its been a long time and all I remember was some dinosaur exhibits.

[quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='punqsux'] na, if you dont like them, dont post in them, its just common sence..."i disagree with your right to post this, but im going to bump it so more people can see it!?"[/quote]

God Bless another logical soul.[/quote]

Yes he was right. I spoke too hastily and normally really don't care but I guess I was just tired of these polls. I will take his advice.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire']:imwithst:

Well I suppose I deserved that I just noticed when we yell at him he normally lays low on the polls for a week or so. Is the pgh childrens museum new or a remodel, I seem to remember there being a childrens musuem or wing way back in the 80's when I lived there but its been a long time and all I remember was some dinosaur exhibits.[/quote]

its remodeled and now its HUGE and honestly, ALOT of fun, i got to wander around in it and there were alot of exhibts/things that i found fun, so im sure all the kids will love it

[quote name='punqsux']
its remodeled and now its HUGE and honestly, ALOT of fun, i got to wander around in it and there were alot of exhibts/things that i found fun, so im sure all the kids will love it[/quote]

That's realy neat, I thought I'd been to that place before. I'm glad its bigger now, its nice when they make things like that specifically designed for kids.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux']
its remodeled and now its HUGE and honestly, ALOT of fun, i got to wander around in it and there were alot of exhibts/things that i found fun, so im sure all the kids will love it[/quote]

That's realy neat, I thought I'd been to that place before. I'm glad its bigger now, its nice when they make things like that specifically designed for kids.[/quote]

yeah, dispite the fact that we're expecting 8,000 people through the door tomarrow, im excited to see them all playing and climbing all over everything

the building you went to in the 80s is still there. up until 3 motnhs ago thats all the museum was.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux']

That's realy neat, I thought I'd been to that place before. I'm glad its bigger now, its nice when they make things like that specifically designed for kids.[/quote]

yeah, dispite the fact that we're expecting 8,000 people through the door tomarrow, im excited to see them all playing and climbing all over everything

the building you went to in the 80s is still there. up until 3 motnhs ago thats all the museum was.[/quote]

8000 :shock: that is quite a big turnout I'm not sure the old building could handle half that, well its really nice that they upgraded the place.

[quote name='sying']i voted k for kicking your ass if you make another stupid poll[/quote]

ummm, i have never made a stupid polll

I use all of them, including ayt (short for alright). Only in short chats, though. When I'm actually writing decent, I use Okay.

bread's done
Back