Do you use WIndowBlinds?

Yeah, i use one of the default skins, DogmaX. I've tried others but I've ended up most happy with this one because of its color scheme and smooth window graphic.

Windows Blinds got on my nerves, I'm picky when it comes to skins and I really didn't like any I used. I stick to visual styles.

Both WindowBlinds and StyleXP are garbage, in my opinion. Visual styles (MSSTYLES) are a memory-saving and better alternate.

Yeah, and I have curtains that hang over them, with these little tassle things that you can pin back if you want them open. Pretty handy inventions, I'd say.

I'm lost!

[quote name='mookiemeister']So what type of changes to Windows can one do with Window Blind?[/QUOTE]

It's just a complete revamp. Start menu, etc.... all is changed.

Here is a screenshot of my desktop. The visual style changes everything. The bar at the top is objectdock. The uxtheme patcher that I used is a better option than windowblinds. It's free, and the visual styles are free. It also doesn't hog resources.

I use Royale - Media Center Style. It's basically the theme for MCE but it was ripped and you can use it for Windows XP too.

[quote name='erehwon']I use the Uxtheme Patcher. That allows you to use themes in XP and for free. You can get the themes on that forum or at deviantart.com.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, that's the best way to do this by far.

Since we're talking about desktop theme's, here's mine.

Speaking of which does anyone know where I can find an LCars (Star Trek) theme for FireFox? The only ones seem to exist for the Mozilla Suite, not the standalone FF.

I like the UXTheme Patcher, but I always get annoyed that the background color changes when using MSN Messenger and/or Windows Explorer -- I then change it back, but then it throws the whole theme off... Guess I just haven't found one I really like yet.,..

bread's done
Back