[DOA] Buy any 2 pre-played games, get 1 free! (EB Games)

FunkSoulBrother

CAGiversary!
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/groups/hotdeals/pcgames.asp

I was browsing EB's website a few minutes ago and all of a sudden, I noticed the BUY2GET1 coupon on the PC Games Hot Deals webpage. I didn't notice this deal on CAG yet (or maybe I'm blind and I can't see it), so I decided to post it. However, I tried it out and it said it wasn't approved by the manager yet, so I have no idea when this deal will start. Also, this is different from the other deal, which was buy 1 classic game, get 1 free because this one applies to all of the systems.

Holy Hanna I hope this comes up.

The only B2G! recall are the ones at Gamestop. TGhey seem to have one evry month. But their quality isn't nearly as good.

seems werid they would do a BUY 2 get 1 Free + a 30% off all games promotion at same time...

Wonder what breaks out better 30% off or BUY 2 get 1

they thing thats sucks though. I was in there the other day and they had a ton of 1.99 games ( tarde in fodder at gamerush) and now the buy one get one free sale started and now there are only 4.99 games.. hmmm don't want you to get a good deal now do they! 4.99 for 2000 madden! Ha!

Oh well Im pretty stocked up on BB cash right now any ways. Im getting halo 2 san andreas for spending 20 bucks!

For the mathematically challenged:

Buy Two Get One Free Comes out to 33% off if all titles are the same price.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']maybe not. my eb is doing buy two get one free. Maybe all will start next week?[/quote]

Is this just for PC games or for all consoles?

on phone now............................................on hold..................... they said they have no idea why the code is in there the code shouldnt be in there but if i wanted to buy 2 get 1 free to call them back up. They said they will look into the code and might have it working in a few hours if its a real code..

Man I hate Ebgames I HATE THEM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... i called them up at 9am my time said get your stuff around and they get the code to work. I got my 3 games i want to buy. Called them back up and they go WHAT CODE.... The code is now gone off their page and without printing it there is no way to prove the code was there.

So there is no code

bread's done
Back