DOA for now BB - Watchmen: The Ultimate Cut 12.99 BR

fight_the_youth

CAGiversary!
Not sure if this is an error but at the moment Best Buy website has the Watchmen: The Ultimate Cut for 12.99
its only available for in store pick up and not available for shipping
says available at most stores but no store is showing it in stock

Update:
Just came back from the store and noticed a sign having the dates of sale price good from 7-18 to 8-14

Asked someone who works in the media dept to check the status and said they are suppose to be getting in 6 copies of the movie. Also had him check other stores and shows that the rest of the stores have copies being shipped to them too.

Yet another update:
Website has this listed at 49.99 now
but some stores still have the signage up
showing sale price from 7-18 to 8-14

http://www.bestbuy.com use sku 9588868

1496738h.jpg

1496738bh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the best buy signage, but no where to price match it. If some one is willing I will mail the signage to them if they will pick me up a copy. When they get there's, of course I will pay for my own copy. I just don't have a Ultimate electronics here (Houston) thanks

[quote name='griffith strife']I got the best buy signage, but no where to price match it. If some one is willing I will mail the signage to them if they will pick me up a copy. When they get there's, of course I will pay for my own copy. I just don't have a Ultimate electronics here (Houston) thanks[/QUOTE]

What's the sale expiration date on the signage?

bread's done
Back