DOA or Virtua fighter

An J0e

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I am going to throw in one of these during the gamestop b2g1, and i want to know which i should get. i hear that Doa is more arcade, and virtua fighter is more technical. any suggestions?

and no, the titty factor isn't a pro or a con, just want to know which is funner fighter.

It kinda depends on what you're looking for. There is no deeper fighting game than Virtua Fighter. Every character is totally different and takes time to master. On the other hand, DOA is more of a button masher (at least, when compared to Virtua Fighter) and while the characters are different, the depth just isn't the same. DOA is more balls-to-the-wall action while Virtua Fighter is more controlled. I love both equally but I actually find Virtua Fighter to be less cheap as far as the AI goes. If you managed to get lifted into the air with a combo on DOA, you may as well give up on that fight and wait for the next round as you're likely to get juggled until a KO. Other than that, I personally don't think you can go wrong with either one.

VF 5 is better IMO....DOA is prettier...but VF 5 plays better...Heck if you don't have it yet, Blazblue is also a very very nice fighter.

bread's done
Back