DOA4 Xbox 360 Hori Arcade Stick Used 39.99 Gamecrazy

indy2029

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Those lucky to have a gamecrazy with a used DOA arcade stick for 360 will find it fir $39.99 (w/ extra 10% off for MVP). Picked up one today (mint) and it really is a great stick. And USB so it should work on PCs for mame.

I remember Gamestop was clearing them out. Was that YMMV?

Those are 39.99 new at EB/GS. Also they seem to be selling for over $100 on ebay for the past few days now.:lol: These work perfect with MAME.

I can't even get the stick working in MAME for some reason.

I didn't know the stick fetched that much on ebay, I would have bought 2or 3 of them. I had to make quite a trek to pick up one of those sticks and I ended up finding an EB & GS in the same mall loaded with them.

The sudden price jump has just happened within the past few days. See what SF2 does to people. Madness I tell you, madness.:)

[quote name='rxdoga']The sudden price jump has just happened within the past few days. See what SF2 does to people. Madness I tell you, madness.:)[/quote]

True. I have that virus :bomb:. I checked Fry's, EB, GS, Sears, CC, CompUsa. No luck :cold:.

If you live in the Cincinnati, OH area my store (game crazy forest park, OH) has one. I was thinking about buying it just for SF2 but thats a little much for a arcade game. We are on the corner of Kemper and Winton.

[quote name='rxdoga']Those are 39.99 new at EB/GS. Also they seem to be selling for over $100 on ebay for the past few days now.:lol: These work perfect with MAME.[/QUOTE]

Wait, wtf? Shit, mine is going up ASAP. To think, I was going to return this shit to EB / GS.

I think I literally just crapped myself, $100, wow... Gamestop couldn't get rid of these for months.

[quote name='Roufuss']Wait, wtf? Shit, mine is going up ASAP. To think, I was going to return this shit to EB / GS.

I think I literally just crapped myself, $100, wow... Gamestop couldn't get rid of these for months.[/QUOTE]

Found your auctions man. You managed to snag two? I put one up as well but won't end until next week when all the supply is dried up, heh heh.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Found your auctions man. You managed to snag two? I put one up as well but won't end until next week when all the supply is dried up, heh heh.[/QUOTE]

One was my personal stick that I used once and was going to return back to Gamestop, I found I prefer the controller and I wasn't going to play nearly enough SF 2 / DoA 4 to justify the $40 price. I bought that stick the same time I got the SF Anniversary stick about...hm... a month ago?

The second one is one I found yesterday calling all the EB's / GS's near me ;)

The price is already starting to drop now that people are finding out... I saw some go for $130 last night, now a ton of people are listing it at $99.

I was trying it out a friend's doesn't seem to much in terms of quality as the Tekken 5 one although it feels kind of small.

awesome, called like 12 ebgames/gamestops finally found a store that had not one but two, went down there and picked up both. Sweet....now I just have to wait on microsoft to fix my xbox 360 AGAIN. Bastards.

bread's done
Back