DOA5 (ps3 & xbox) 19.99 @ amazon

Super-tempted to grab this, but I just have a nagging feeling that there might be a console port of DOA5+ at some point. Decisions, decisions.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Super-tempted to grab this, but I just have a nagging feeling that there might be a console port of DOA5+ at some point. Decisions, decisions.[/QUOTE]

That's not going to happen. The only thing DOA5+ added was touch control to vita. The DLC isn't included in it.

[quote name='HitmanPham']That's not going to happen. The only thing DOA5+ added was touch control to vita. The DLC isn't included in it.[/QUOTE]
OIC...damnit.

Interesting...

Can't get myself to jump on this, plus I don't have Prime. Sigh, hopefully it will get closer to the $10 range at some point. Thanks anyways OP.

[quote name='HitmanPham']That's not going to happen. The only thing DOA5+ added was touch control to vita. The DLC isn't included in it.[/QUOTE]

They've already announced a new doa5 project so it's best to wait plus doa5 wasn't even that good 4 is a helluva lot better IMO

[quote name='monkeymanofmars']They've already announced a new doa5 project so it's best to wait plus doa5 wasn't even that good 4 is a helluva lot better IMO[/QUOTE]

And the new DoA will eventually be $20 as well.

The SaiShinSaku as they call it in the trailer where there is a bunch of cheering in the background. Just wait for the next one or buy this when it's 10 dollars.

[quote name='monkeymanofmars']They've already announced a new doa5 project so it's best to wait plus doa5 wasn't even that good 4 is a helluva lot better IMO[/QUOTE]
I actually preferred the changes in DOA5. Everything felt a bit tighter and I liked the graphical changes to the characters (more detailed faces, less anime-esque, sweat, dirt, etc).

That being said I do own DOA5 as well as DOA5 Plus and I loved them both so getting the next version is a no brainer. DOA has always been my favorite fighting game series because of how responsive the controls as well as the countering system works. If Razor's Edge was any indication I would expect this next version to be anywhere between $40 - 60 and it will come with obviously Mojimi and probably some other characters (people think the voice of the guy is Leon). I wouldn't be surprised if Team Ninja released the new version in the next 2-3 months with new characters, stages, some mechanic changes, and all the DLC costumes bundled for $60.

bread's done
Back