Does Amazon Prime UPS ship on Saturdays?

well i have amazon prime for students and i did the free 2 day for some stuff and it saids dilevery is for saturday so i would say ya

Even if they shipped it, UPS does not make home deliveries on Saturdays. As others mentioned, you'd have to call and upgrade your shipping.

[quote name='LordVila']Typically when it says saturday delivery for me it is delivered by the USPS instead of UPS.[/QUOTE]
^^ this ^^
Amazon uses USPS, FedEx and UPS...
I think if you order early enough today, it will be an extra $3.99 with prime to get it tomorrow...

They also use FedEx, who does deliver on Saturdays (but not Mondays) so that's probably who's doing to deliver the package.

I've had them use USPS Priority before but it was for something that was delivered on Wednesday. I always get my Saturday deliveries via FedEx.

[quote name='donut']^^ this ^^
Amazon uses USPS, FedEx and UPS...
I think if you order early enough today, it will be an extra $3.99 with prime to get it tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

Just to add, they also use regional delivery services, some of which deliver on both Sunday and Saturday (i.e. OnTrac on the west coast). I find most of my FSSS got delivered via UPS and USPS whereas my Prime stuff gets delivered via UPS and OnTrac. FedEx has been a rarity for me.

Do they ship on Saturdays? Yes, and Sundays as well. They don't, however, typically deliver on Saturdays unless you pay extra or if Amazon upgrades it automatically for free, which has happened for me before.

I ordered a pair of $100+ Sennheiser headphones about a month ago, and they did do Saturday delivery on it for me.

Yeah, when I usually order anything on Thursday or Friday, it's usually delivered on Saturday by FedEx. In fact, I can't remember the last time I had to wait for something over a weekend, unless it was a delayed package that was already in the hands of UPS.

Yeah they would send it FedEx if you bought it now and paid for overnight. Thats what they have done for me as UPS doesnt deliver on Saturdays unless your a business I believe. FedEx always gives me a headache though as they never show up with the package before 6pm...

They'll deliver on Saturdays if you order it on the right time on Friday and pay for the next-day upgrade. You can also do it for orders on Thursday if you pay the same next-day upgrade.

The order will show if it's possible when you place the order and it also depends on the item.

They're even delivering on Sundays now with Prime here in NYC. They send it through A1 Delivery services. My Black Friday orders on Sunday last week.

If you are on prime and the ship day falls on the weekend you will get it through an independent delivery service.

The only time I ordered something that was scheduled to be delivered on Saturday, it arrived on Friday which didn't work for me. Since it said delivery was to be on Saturday, I put the address where I'd be on Saturday. I know people don't normally complain that they got something sooner than expected, but since I wasn't anticipating an earlier delivery, no one was home and it turned out to be a big hassle. I called UPS and they said they don't deliver on Saturdays so Amazon giving me a Saturday delivery date was BS from the get go; the best they could do is redeliver on Monday or I could wait for a call from the driver and drive out to get the package that night (assuming he'd be back by 7:00 otherwise I was out of luck). So now, my perception of prime and Amazon's "arrival dates" is that their arrival dates aren't reliable if it says it will be delivered on the weekend.

bread's done
Back