Does any1 know where I can find the psp extended battery kit

You can buy the 1000 series Stamina Packs for one, and I say again, one dollar at Rogers (well, I assume one since I bought one at 2 bucks a couple months back), assuming you can find one.

However you acquire your battery, you can get a battery cover that fits a 1000 series battery on a 2/3000 PSP from dealextreme.com.

And depending on what you play, ie a lot of 3d games that push the system, you'll need it. You can get an 'amazing' 3 hours on a single charge for either GTA games running off of UMD, supposedly.

Thanks for the info poiuiu appreciate it.
Guess I'll have to start hunting for it rogers, im guessing 1000 stamina kit = 2000 extended battery kit. Also does the link you provide give battery covers in silver? Also if there any memory sticks that are faster in transfer than the sony brand?

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2000 stamina kits are just the 1000 batteries but with a cover that fits over the battery since the battery thicker than the 2000 series psp batteries.

Dunno if the site has silver covers or not so check the site.

And, ironically, Sony branded sticks are the worst kinds to use on a psp; Sandisk cards are the best.

Wow the Sandisk better be the best at the prices its going for, is it really worth paying double the price of a sandisk MS pro duo (8gb goes for 100+) vs a sony brand that is 50 for an 8gb

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked my local rogers 3 of them, none sell psp batteries let alone the 1000 model. If anyone in toronto area (west end) knows of a rogers that sells plz let me know. Or i'll simply just buy it off anyone that has an extra.

bread's done
Back