does anybody watch smallville?

cthcky33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (94%)
do any CAGs' watch the show smallville?? ive never watched it myself, but a lot of people have told me its a good show and i should give it a try. I had no idea it tied in to superman at all until today

I still watch it, I don't know why as the writing on the show is really bad. But I guess they got me hooked since I've been watching since day one.

its without a doubt one of my top three favorite tv shows of all time....i have howard stern to thank for his constant talks about this show that made me buy season 1 a while back, which has had me hooked ever since....so i now buy the seasons as they come out on dvd...

im thinking about picking up the first season on dvd just to see what the show is all about, and if i dont like it ill just ebay it or something

It's a great show, but I do have one minor gripe: Season 4 has to be the absolute worst season so far. The writing is horrible, lots of ridiculous and boring plot points, and all Clark has done so far is toss a couple of thugs around or use the occasional heat vision to melt stuff.

Seasons 1-3 were chock full of action and an interesting backstory to the Superman saga. This season is just rubbish. And finally, introducing Lois Lane to the series was just bad idea, IMO.

Ok, I'm done now. :)

I used to, Lex was such a cool badass.

But "Lost" has me hooked now.

I caught the last 3/4 of the first episode, and I didnt know that that chick was Lois Lane until I heard Stern talking about it today. Totally LAME.

They should kill her off and make Lana the main hoochie. That plot twist would RULE.

One of my fave shows. I wasn't too happy about some of the shows ideas but they've grown on me. I used to think using Lois was a bad idea but I thought the same thing about having Lex. But then his storylines turned out to be real interesting, so I'm letting the Lois thing play out. I think its easier to enjoy if you separate Smallville from what you know from the comics and enjoy it for what it is.

[quote name='CouRageouS']One of my fave shows. I wasn't too happy about some of the shows ideas but they've grown on me. I used to think using Lois was a bad idea but I thought the same thing about having Lex. But then his storylines turned out to be real interesting, so I'm letting the Lois thing play out. I think its easier to enjoy if you separate Smallville from what you know from the comics and enjoy it for what it is.[/quote]

That's very true. It just seems ridiculous to me to introduce Lois and have her as a regular on the show. Maybe for 2-3 episodes...but a whole season?

I also wish they'd throw some more classic Superman villians in there. Maybe a season finale where Brainiac shows up from the future in an attempt to kill Clark before he becomes Superman. With lots of action and fighting and special effects. Yeah, that'd be cool.

Or totally stupid. I guess that's why I don't write the scripts. :lol:

[quote name='camoor']And where's the justice league. Will somebody please think of the justice league!?![/quote]

It got a brief mention earlier this season. Quoted by the Flash: "I'm going to find some others like us. Maybe I'll start a club...or a league or something." Nice little tease, there.

I have the first 3 seasons on DVD and obviously love. First season starts kinda crappy, but about half way through it starts getting real good.

bread's done
Back