Does anyone have a netflix streamer to tv?

CheapAssRu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I heard xbox 360 can but I currently have a ps3 and dont want to get the xbox 360 however I seen netflix offering a box for $99 that supposively streams the instant movies to your tv.. Does anyone have this? If so is it worth it?
Thanks

One of my friends has it, it works fine--more or less the same as the 360 streaming.

There are also some Blu Ray players with Netflix built in (by LG I believe) and a Tivo model with Netlfix.

I don't have it, but if I'm going to spend $100 on something it will need to do a lot more than the lame Box does. I would buy something so everything from my computer can be shown on the TV.

I've got the Roku as well as the 360, so I've tried the streaming on both and I actually prefer the Roku and think that it does a better job at handling low bandwidth. The built in wireless and compact size is nice for moving around to different rooms in the house and they also have started adding support for other streaming services besides Netflix, so that's a nice bonus. If you don't want to get a 360, it's a good way to go.

bread's done
Back