Does anyone have this?

[quote name='dmpolska']I know its a bootleg and all, but even amazon.com sold it for a while.[/QUOTE]

are you sure about that.... you were probly looking at the marketplace.

That is a pirated GBA game no doubt. Check my sig for a FAQ.

The problem here is that eBay will most likely take the auction down before it closes, and there is no way to tell if Super Mario World is even on the cart. It may just be all the NES Marios and a bunch of other NES ROMS.

Most of these cart boxes state that a certain game is on there but it is NOT. Oh, and the current price of $41 is still too much to pay for an illegal, Pirated game.

Piracy suxors!

I used to have one of those for the GBC. Not worth that much money though and the quality is crap.

Hey, when I went outta teh coutry on vacation in asia, every store sold these, and new about them before, now when u buy it u see a list of 99 games... but tehy are all repeats of the same 7 or 8 games. Not worth is cause tehy are really shitty too.

lol i remember i had those 30 in one games for gbc that had pokemon r/b/y/g/s on it. they for sale on ebay but it not worth $40+

actually i have a cart just like this one i got from korea last summer. All of the games except the 4 highlighted on teh cover are NES roms. It offers saves states, but they dont work. But regular saves for the GBA games work.

[quote name='help1']Hey, when I went outta teh coutry on vacation in asia, every store sold these, and new about them before, now when u buy it u see a list of 99 games... but tehy are all repeats of the same 7 or 8 games. Not worth is cause tehy are really shitty too.[/quote]

Why the hell must you always say "teh" and "tehy"??? Jesus Christ that is annoying....

Why the hell must you always say "teh" and "tehy"??? Jesus Christ that is annoying....

On that Internet lingo is annoying to me.

I have one of these. It actually has a nice interface. It has 3 GBA Megaman games and Contra Advance GBA, then about 120 NES ROMS. Some are repeats, but there are tons on there, Lunar Pool, Mario Bros, Galaga, Galaxian, Ice Climber, Mappy, Ms Pac, Pacman, and way more. IT is a really nice cart that I bought at Amazon Manrketplace that was listed only as "Contra Advance Multi" I had no idea is was a pirated game at the time, but for $12 shipped, just Contra Advance was worth it.

After getting that one on Amazon and getting burned a few times on eBay with rare GBA Pirated games like Doom and Duke Nukem, I decided to do some research and then wrote the FAQ in my sig that is now posted on CAG.

[quote name='Nephilim']I have one of these. It actually has a nice interface. It has 3 GBA Megaman games and Contra Advance GBA, then about 120 NES ROMS. Some are repeats, but there are tons on there, Lunar Pool, Mario Bros, Galaga, Galaxian, Ice Climber, Mappy, Ms Pac, Pacman, and way more. IT is a really nice cart that I bought at Amazon Manrketplace that was listed only as "Contra Advance Multi" I had no idea is was a pirated game at the time, but for $12 shipped, just Contra Advance was worth it.

After getting that one on Amazon and getting burned a few times on eBay with rare GBA Pirated games like Doom and Duke Nukem, I decided to do some research and then wrote the FAQ in my sig that is now posted on CAG.[/QUOTE]

You bought one that was called Contra Advance Multi but it was really the one I just linked to?

bread's done
Back