Does anyone know a site with Black Friday specials?

Why are people so greedy, if anyone knows of Black Friday specials why would you want them to PM you, and not post on this board?

[quote name='icemanjmw13']Why are people so greedy, if anyone knows of Black Friday specials why would you want them to PM you, and not post on this board?[/quote]

shhh....its a secret :whistle2:$

[quote name='icemanjmw13']Why are people so greedy, if anyone knows of Black Friday specials why would you want them to PM you, and not post on this board?[/quote]

I was on Fat Wallet and they said it was illegal for people to post them or something.

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='icemanjmw13']Why are people so greedy, if anyone knows of Black Friday specials why would you want them to PM you, and not post on this board?[/quote]

I was on Fat Wallet and they said it was illegal for people to post them or something.[/quote]

FW got sued over it last year.. but I don't know if anything really came of it. Technically anyone who has early access to the information would be held to some sort of confidentiality agreement.. so there would be a basis for a lawsuit if someone was to post it.

How do we know you're not working for the man? Maybe you are the man! I await Admiral Ackbar's standard assessment...

[quote name='The-Bavis']How do we know you're not working for the man? Maybe you are the man! I await Admiral Ackbar's standard assessment...[/quote]

Because I'm pretty. :wave:

I would that Black Friday sales will leak sooner or later.. Probably not on FW anymore.. But on a smaller less populated site.

I remember last year there was a site that had ALL the black friday ads up. Lets hope they come around for us again.

What kind of stuff do they normally have on black friday, and when is it? These are n00b questions, but I would like to get a really nice TV.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']I would that Black Friday sales will leak sooner or later.. Probably not on FW anymore.. But on a smaller less populated site.

I remember last year there was a site that had ALL the black friday ads up. Lets hope they come around for us again.[/quote]

bargainshare.com was one that had all the ads. As a matter of fact, the FW posts came from there. I'm not sure how they do it, but they always have the earliest and most comprehensive BF posts. They even had Ace Hardware lol.

I'm looking to snag some kind of PS2 deal on black friday. Of course, I'll be in Canada at the time, so I probably won't actually be able to get anything....

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']http://www.cheapassgamer.com

I've heard that they're a wonderful place to find the deals, even though they don't have them up yet. Hell, I'm thinking of joining the forums and looking at the site myself...[/quote]

Hey, me too! :roll:

bread's done
Back