Does anyone know any movie quotes?

ericx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Hey, does anyone know any movie quotes? Also, from what movie is it. I need about 15 quotes for a school project. Thanks.

best quote EVER!

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I'm asking because I need to make a original board game for my business class. I need to create one of my own and tell how I'm going to market, advertise, manufacture and all that stuff. So, I'm looking for a variety of quotes, not just from the movies I like. Thanks for the links.

"You know how I feel when I don't know how I feel? That's how I feel."

--Marion Davies as Patricia "Patsy" Harrington
The Patsy, 1928

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

-Mr. Garrison, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

"He treats his objects like women."

-The Dude, The Big Lebowski

"PC Load letter? What the fuck does that mean?"

-Micheal Bolton, Office Space

"Were nihilists we don't care about anything. So were is the money lebowski"

The big lebowski.

"Sorry boys, all the stitches in the world can't sew me together again. Lay down... lay down. Gonna stretch me out in Fernandez funeral home on Hun and Ninth street. Always knew I'd make a stop there, but a lot later than a whole gang of people thought.."

Al Pacino in carlitos way when he is dying.

"how would you like to suck my balls mr. garrison?"
-cartman
southpark bigger, longer, and uncut.

"you can put it anywhere"
-sarah michell geller
cruel intensions

"I want you to call him at 3 and tell Frank 'we fucked up, he got away'"
-tony montana
scarface

'Let's see you get reservations at Dorcia now, you fucking bastard!'
'I was nearly in tears when we arrived at Espace, because i was certain we wouldn't get a good table.'

Well, I like those two, at least. >_> From American Psycho.

[quote name='depascal22']"You know how I feel when I don't know how I feel? That's how I feel."

--Marion Davies as Patricia "Patsy" Harrington
The Patsy, 1928[/QUOTE]

That's a great one. As of late, I'm particularly fond of this, from Mr. & Mrs. Smith:
Eddie: This broad is not your wife, she's the enemy.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000093/John Smith: She tried to kill me.
Eddie: They all try to kill you. Slowly, painfully, cripplingly, and then wham. They hurt you. How you going to handle it?
John Smith: [grabs assault rifle] I'm going to borrow this.
Eddie: I like where your head's at, man.

Stacy Hamilton: When a guy has an orgasm, how much comes out?
Linda Barrett: A quart or so.

Mike Damone: I think I just came... didn't you feel it?

Fast Times At Ridgemont High

Some good ones from Animal House.
"Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft?"

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

"May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

"Dad! Mom, Dad, this is Larry Kroger. The boy who molested me last month. We have to get married."

And my favorite from Star Wars.
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

i wont over do it, but here's two good ones:

from broadway danny rose:
Tina Vitale: They shot him in the eyes.
Danny Rose: Oh my God, he's blind?

from happiness:
Andy: You think I don't appreciate art? You think I don't understand fashion? You think I'm not hip? You think I'm pathetic? A nerd? A lard-ass fat-so? You think I'm shit? Well, you're wrong, 'cause i'm champagne, and you're shit. Until the day you die, you, not me, will always be shit.

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." - Nada (Roddy Piper)
They Live

"Why couldn't you put the bunny back in the box"
"Define Irony, bunch of idiots dancing on a plane made popular by a band that died in a plane crash:

God I love Con Air

And of Course
FREEDOM
Braveheart

Shitty Movie (Armageddon), but good quote:

Oscar: Ok, Mr. Truman, let's say that we actually do land on this. What's it gonna be like up there?

Truman: 200 degrees in the sunlight, minus 200 in the shade, canyons of razor-sharp rock, unpredictable gravitational conditions, unexpected eruptions, things like that.

Oscar: Okay, so the scariest environment imaginable. Thanks. That's all you gotta say, scariest environment imaginable.

Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou:

Festival Director: [translating] That's an endangered species at best. What would be the scientific purpose of killing it?
Steve Zissou: Revenge.
(....)
Steve Zissou: I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. Possibly with dynamite.

Alistair Hennessey: Is this my espresso machine? Wh-what is-h-how did you get my espresso machine?
Bill Ubell: Well... uh... we fuckin' stole it, man.

You know OP, there's much better TV quotes. Simpsons alone would be a goldmine.

[quote name='darkmere']"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." - Nada (Roddy Piper)
They Live[/QUOTE]

You robbed me of my quote.

"I'll buy that for a dollar!" - Robocop

And 2 Fletch quotes from Fletch Lives!:

"It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am NOT a big man." - Fletch

FRANK - "What about loyalty, journalistic integrity and the quest for truth?"
FLETCH - "You're right. I can't abandon the principles that have nurtured me lo these many years...Wrap 'em up with the rest of the shit on my desk and ship 'em to my mansion in Louisiana."

Jules: We should have shotguns for this kind of deal.
Vincent: How many up there?
Jules: Three or four.
Vincent: That's countin' our guy?
Jules: Not sure.
Vincent: So that means there could be up to five guys up there?
Jules: It's possible.
Vincent: We should have fuckin' shotguns.

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.
Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.
Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

Lloyd: When I met Mary, I got that old fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her.
Harry: That's a special feeling.

State Trooper: Pullover!
Harry: No, it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing.
Lloyd: Yeah, killer boots man!

Lloyd: I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.
Harry: I was thinking the same thing.
Lloyd: That John Denver is full of shit, man.

Maude: You're not interested in sex
dude: You mean coitus?

Walter: toe? I can get you a toe. I can have one by 3 o'clock. WITH nailpolish.

Jesse Ventura in Predator: I ain't got time to bleed.

"You'll need rubber gloves - do you own rubber gloves?"

Fletch: "I rent them. I have a lease with an option to buy."

From my sig:

[size=-1]"When I wear my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me. Oh lord raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints"

Its out of The Boondock Saints
[/size]

[quote name='Trakan']Jules: We should have shotguns for this kind of deal.
Vincent: How many up there?
Jules: Three or four.
Vincent: That's countin' our guy?
Jules: Not sure.
Vincent: So that means there could be up to five guys up there?
Jules: It's possible.
Vincent: We should have fuckin' shotguns.

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a Royale with cheese.
Jules: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.
Jules: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.[/QUOTE]

Now that is a tasty burger! :D

They told me your son squealed like a girl when they nailed him to the cross...and your wife moaned like a whore when they ravaged her again and again and again

-Gladiator

"You are the first woman on the first day of creation. You are mother, sister, lover, friend, angel, devil, earth, home."
- Marcello Rubini, La Dolce Vita (the importance of women)

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
- Charlie, Barton Fink (great dialogue in context of the underlying theme of the film)

"I want more life, f*cker!"
- Batty, Blade Runner (I love the brash demand of the desire to 'live' longer, from the mouth of an android)

No love for Duckman? I know its a tv show, but cmon!
"So let's face it, the only answer, the only sane way to deal with any of this, is RUTHLESS, RANDOM ACTS OF VIOLENCE! Making sure they're ALL WIPED OUT, innocent and guilty alike! In a hail of gunfire! Cleft in twain by my mighty sword! Trampled into the dust and squashed like the stupid, tiny, unsegmented insects they are!"

I guess if it HAS to be from a movie you cant go wrong with Layer Cake
Morty: Why did you keep the gun?
Gene: I know it sounds silly now, but it was my favorite.
Morty: You better not let the other guns know you have a favorite.

Also check out Full Metal Jacket on IMDb for some good quotes.

"KILL HIM!! KILL HIM ALOT!!!" -pee wee herman's character - buffy the vampire slayer

"where da white women at?" forget the actor's name -blazing saddles

"badges!? we don't need no stinking badges!" another character i don't remember - blazing saddles

Then one day I hear "Reach for it, mister." I spun around, and there I was standing face to face with a six year old kid. Well, I just laid down my guns and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass! - gene wilder - blazing saddles

one morning i shot an elephant in my pajamas. how he got in my pajamas, i'll never know. groucho marx - animal crackers

But you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you! - micheal palin ( it think) - monty python and the holy grail

"The survival of everyone on board depends on just one thing: finding someone on board who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner. "

(trivia: this quote is actually in two movies...)

"The greates trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist" - Kevin Spacey .... Roger 'Verbal' Kint aka Keyser Soze.

go check the memorable quotes page for Monty Python and the Holy Grail over at imdb.com, that movie has some real gems:

King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Knight 1: We are now no longer the Knights who say Ni.
Knight 2: NI.
Other Knights: Shh...
Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say..."Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.

"They're miserable because their mothers take it up their fucking ass." - Joey LaMotta , Raging Bull

"You talkin' to me?" - Travis Buckle, Taxi Driver

"All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets." - Travis Buckle, Taxi Driver

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." - President Merkin Muffley, Dr Strangelove

"I'm sorry, too, Dmitri... I'm very sorry... *All right*, you're sorrier than I am, but I am as sorry as well... I am as sorry as you are, Dmitri! Don't say that you're more sorry than I am, because I'm capable of being just as sorry as you are... So we're both sorry, all right?... All right" - President Merkin Muffley, Dr Strangelove (this entire conversation is just hilarious)

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" - Rhett Butler, Gone with the Wind

"Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw" - Heather Chandler, Heathers

"What's your damage" - Heathers Sawyer, Veronica

"Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say what one more goddamn time." Jules, Pulp Fiction

"Do you read the Bible, Brett? 'Cuz there's this passage I got memorized." Jules, Pulp Fiction

You think I got kicked out because of just the aquarium? Nah, it was the handjob. And you know what else? It was worth it.

a brief evolution of the film quote:

Novelist: How tragic that man can never realize how beautiful life is until he is face to face with death.
ikiru (1952)

Senator: Fletcher, there's an old saying: To the victors belong the spoils.
Fletcher: There's another old saying, Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
the outlaw josey wales (1976)

Will Darnell: ya can't polish a turd.
christine (1983)

Rocco: Shut your fat ass, Rayvie! I can't buy a pack of smokes without runnin' into nine guys you've f***ed!
boondock saints (1999)

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?
Reservoir Dogs

Now I see this clearly. My whole life is pointed in one direction. There never has been a choice for me.
---Taxi Driver

[quote name='megashock5']"The survival of everyone on board depends on just one thing: finding someone on board who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner. "

(trivia: this quote is actually in two movies...)[/QUOTE]

One of'em's Airplane... and don't call me Shirley.

Jack Burton: Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we're not back by dawn... call the president.
-Big Trouble in Little China

The Duke: They sent in their best man, and when we roam out the 69th street bridge tomorrow, on our way to freedom, we're going to have their best man leading the way - from the neck up!

Snake Plissken: I don't give a fuck about your war... or your president.
-Escape from New York

Mitch: Bet you didn't count on my loyal army of prostitutes!
-Dirty Work

Inspector Kemp: A riot is an ungly thing... undt, I tink, that it is chust about time ve had vun.
-Young Frankenstein

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." -Spaceballs, Dark Helmet

Caesar: The muse is upon me!
Attendant: "Speak, O' glorious Caesar...Speak!"
Caesar:*slaps attendant*"You Fa**ot." -History of the World Pt. 1

Bork: "Chief, you know the camper they were whacking off in?"

"Bork, you're a federal agent. You represent the United States government. Never end a sentence with a preposition."

Agent Flemming, Beavis and Butt-head Do America

"I didn't kill my wife"
"I don't care"

Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones in The Fugitive

"The one constant through all the years has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come. People will most definitely come. "

James Earl Jones in Field of Dreams

bread's done
Back