Does anyone know anything about this GBA game? - Ninja Five-0

One of my favorite games for the GBA. A mix of Shinobi, Bionic Commando + stealth gameplay. I would gladly pay $30 for it.

[quote name='nachzeher']A mix of Shinobi, Bionic Commando + stealth gameplay.[/QUOTE]

That's a good description. I own it, and I'd say that it ranks among the best 2D platformers. I still play it every now and then.

Thanks for the input guys - I'll snatch it up today after work - they want 14.99 for it - I guess I just have to find 2 more used games to get in on the b2g1 deal.

It's supposed to be really good, I always wanted to snag a copy but it's to hard to find. It's one of the rarest games on gba.

thought it very good game. 1st i start play easy mode...beated it then play normal mode...beated it. Hard mode kinda top but i can't remembered how many time i beated this game.

MUST HAVE THIS GAME........!

My Future Shop [Kamloops, BC, Canada] has three of them for $14.88-ish last time I checked (two months ago?), but they've been there since release a long time ago (2003? x_x). Probably still there. Fun game.

Good game. Fairly hard to find, so snatch it up. I know where one is, but they want 30 bones for it which is way too much.

I found this used at my EB for $9.99. It even had the box and manual. I was shocked to actually find it and bought it on the spot.

My only complaint is that the eternally sticker-happy EB slapped a round yellow "played it, trade it" sticker directly on the box. Other than that, it's pretty much mint.

bread's done
Back