Does anyone know of any sales on Xbox 360 Controllers with the new d-pad?

syndragore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
71 (100%)
I've been looking to get one for quite a while but i cant bring myself to shell out the $50 - $60 they usually are. Anyone know where I can get one with a discount? Thanks in advance!!

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but do you care about used? I have a couple of chrome ones in good shape that I'd like to sell.

Did that "transforming" d-pad never catch on as the standard model?  All the newer controllers I've seen lately don't seem to have that feature.

Did that "transforming" d-pad never catch on as the standard model? All the newer controllers I've seen lately don't seem to have that feature.
Microsoft mainly only includes it on Special Edition Controllers. I have seen a few standard Black Controllers woth it though as well.

If you don't mind a used one then that will probably be the cheapest way to get one, because most used game places price all the wireless controllers the same. I know my local store has a few for $40, I don't think GameStop would be much higher though.

I don't actually care about the new d-pad, I just want a controller that isn't black so I can easily distinguish it from my current controllers.

bread's done
Back