Does anyone know the cheapest place to get a PS3 Dual Shock 3 in Vamcouver

saskwatch76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello all, my first post here...you guys are all great at finding sweet video game deals! I have a ps3 and I don't know if this question has been posted yet....I am looking for the cheapest place in Vancouver to buy a PS3 dual shock 3...I have found one place selling them here for $79.99...is this a rip-off? Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!!!:)

[quote name='saskwatch76']Hello all, my first post here...you guys are all great at finding sweet video game deals! I have a ps3 and I don't know if this question has been posted yet....I am looking for the cheapest place in Vancouver to buy a PS3 dual shock 3...I have found one place selling them here for $79.99...is this a rip-off? Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!!!:)[/quote]

Where in Vancouver did you see PS3 Dual Shock 3 controllers? Did they have white ones? :)

I got my white DS3 at YesAsia. The white one sells for 64.99 US while the black one sells for 69.99 US. So, it's pretty good considering our dollar isn't that far off from the American dollar, though I got mine when our dollar was stronger. Also there isn't tax I also had a $5 coupon which made it 60 bucks. It'll also be free shipping cuz you're spending over $39 US. Even though they're based in HK, they usually ship from Mississauga. So it usually takes about a week and half (or less) to get around Canada. Plus, when you spend over $50 at YA, you get the $5 coupon for your next purchase.

this won't help anyone in BC, i'm afraid, but for Winnipeggers looking for Dual Shock 3's, Microplay in St. Vital is selling them for $69.

They are only $59 at play asia, $6.70 shipping. There are tons of $5 off $50 coupons floating around too. That means about $62 shipped.

~S

[quote name='snowsquirrel']They are only $59 at play asia, $6.70 shipping. There are tons of $5 off $50 coupons floating around too. That means about $62 shipped.

~S[/quote]

Yeah, PA is good too, but they're a hit and miss with me. I don't about anybody else in Canada, but since they ship from HK, I either get hit by customs or I don't. And out of the many times I've ordered, I usually do, so sometimes their deals don't end up being all that great.

[quote name='Gauner']Yeah, PA is good too, but they're a hit and miss with me. I don't about anybody else in Canada, but since they ship from HK, I either get hit by customs or I don't. And out of the many times I've ordered, I usually do, so sometimes their deals don't end up being all that great.[/quote]

Its all in the dice for anything thats coming from overseas. Ive ordered from HK before and never had customs hit, but then theres people who have.

Sooner the DS3 comes out, the sooner I can find some sixaxis controllers for cheap on clearance. Rumble sucks, eats up the batteries quicker.

I just ordered from PlayAsia. Anyone use the Bubble Mailer? That what I picked as I figured in a Bubble Mailer it would be less likely to being charged customs than in a box.

I slightly regret it now as the box would probably be less likely to damage, but the controller is insured and inside its only retail package, so hopefully it will be fine.

bread's done
Back