Does anyone know where to get the Donkey Konga double pack?

kuroi_kenshi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Hi all,

For the longest time, I've been searching for the import Donkey Konga 1 and 2 pack with the bongos, but I have had no luck finding it for $100 or less after shipping. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks for any and all help.

[quote name='Ledhed']/looks at join date

Now that's lurking. :wink:[/quote]

it's good to know that some people don't "do it" until the time is right :lol:

[quote name='kuroi_kenshi']Hi all,

For the longest time, I've been searching for the import Donkey Konga 1 and 2 pack with the bongos, but I have had no luck finding it for $100 or less after shipping. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks for any and all help.[/quote]

Therage.com has Donkey Konga 2 by itself for $49.00, although I dunno about shipping.Cheap ass link

National Console Support has it for $49.00 as well; although NCSX is the most reliable import site IMO, they do not tend to offer very cheap shipping costs:Cheap ass link

The Combo Pack is sold out at NCSX. I would recommend buying the domestic DK and supplementing it with DK2 import. Of course, I have no idea if the songs in volume 1 are the same (if it's anything like DDR, they are totally different). Just a suggestion.

myke.

Try www.toysnjoys.com . They have it for $89.95. I added it to my cart and shipping was only like $13. It's a little over your $100 price point, but it's cheaper than playasia.com with their high shipping charges.

Just go to their website and click on the Import Gamecube link on the lefthand side. Then scroll down that page. It's listed near the bottom of the page.

Rig: Thank you for trying at least. And happy extremely late birthday. :D

Masterkyo: Thanks, but I actually already have the domestic Donkey Konga. I also don't have a Target in my area. :(

screwkick: I think lik-sang's been sold out of the double pack for a while now. They were my first option, and they did have them about a month ago, but I think they've been sold out since. Thanks, though.

mykevermin: Yep, entirely different song set (well, with the exception of three songs, I think). I wasn't too happy with the selection in the domestic version, so I was wanting to get the imports together as cheaply as possible. I really don't like NCSX, as most of their prices tend to be unfairly high (higher than what you can generally fetch on eBay). Thanks for the link on DK2, though.

LinkinPrime: Pretty good base price, but shipping is murder. I forgot what it was when I checked it out last time. Thanks for the suggestion, anyway.

GundNataku: That may very well be my best option left. TheRage, I think, had it for $100 shipped no longer than a week ago, and now it's sold out as well. If I don't find another one pop up on eBay for a fair price within the next few weeks, I might just grab it at toysnjoys.

[quote name='GundNataku']Try www.toysnjoys.com . They have it for $89.95. I added it to my cart and shipping was only like $13. It's a little over your $100 price point, but it's cheaper than playasia.com with their high shipping charges.

Just go to their website and click on the Import Gamecube link on the lefthand side. Then scroll down that page. It's listed near the bottom of the page.[/quote]

Actually, by changing the shipping on it, the lowest I got it down to was $97 and some change. I am tempted to pick this up now as well, but I don't have a modded Cube... :?

Rig: Modding your Gamecube really isn't that bad if you have some soldering experience. I can post a link to a guide to mod a US system if you're interested (and if it's within the rules).

bread's done
Back