Does anyone play Diablo 2 cause i do and click here to play with me

Oh no.... you will not drag me back there! I already lost 4 years of my life to that goddamned game. I'm glad battlenet is just a bunch of fucking morons. It greatly lessens my desire to play.

[quote name='Pylis']Dammit, now I'm tempted to reinstall it...[/QUOTE]

Hex items, white item... cheaters, hackers, lamers, scammers, pkers.

j00 giv me itme~!?? ^_^

ITEM U GIV!@!!!!

U guv I wepon?

LMFAO U R TEH N00B, FAGZORZ!

There... if that doesn't change your mind...

I just started two weeks ago again after letting it take 4 years like the other poster said...haha i'm a cheapass so no mmorpgs but instead i fire up D2 again!

LOD also for me...level 21 Amazon!

[quote name='Pylis']Dammit, now I'm tempted to reinstall it...[/QUOTE]

Me too, I spent too many damn hours playing that game. The only thing that really keeps me away is the fact that my lvl 96 sorceress is gone due to account inactivity, once you've built tons of characters and played the game a lot on the higher difficulties it's kind of a chore to go back to the beginning and start over, you just want to jump right into finding the best gear.

wasted about ten months of ny life to that game but after the ladder reset i quit. i went on about a month ago and no one was playing except the spam botters.

[quote name='jimbodan']Me too, I spent too many damn hours playing that game. The only thing that really keeps me away is the fact that my lvl 96 sorceress is gone due to account inactivity, once you've built tons of characters and played the game a lot on the higher difficulties it's kind of a chore to go back to the beginning and start over, you just want to jump right into finding the best gear.[/QUOTE]

I thought building the character and finding the stuff was the best part... after you hit level 80 you just spam one spell and everything dies... not much fun anymore. I genereally stop playing a character after 75

[quote name='Kayden']I thought building the character and finding the stuff was the best part... after you hit level 80 you just spam one spell and everything dies... not much fun anymore. I genereally stop playing a character after 75[/QUOTE]

well i play for the fun and beatin the game and gettin all the stuff

[quote name='Kayden']I thought building the character and finding the stuff was the best part... after you hit level 80 you just spam one spell and everything dies... not much fun anymore. I genereally stop playing a character after 75[/QUOTE]

I always played to find the best gear, that was pretty much what kept me comming back and doing countless mephisto/baal runs. I'd load up on the magic find gear and go out hunting for stuff. Really once you've beat the game on all the difficulty levels there really wasn't much else to do IMO.

I also liked trying to build the most powerful character given whatever the current patch happened to allow, so I didn't really like building unique characters either.

The 1.10 sure made it a lot more fun for killing bosses and mobs though since the difficulty went up a bunch. Also no really godly items in this patch that give you a gaint edge in PvM. As always, though, dupes are back in force...

[quote name='crystalklear64'] As always, though, dupes are back in force...[/QUOTE]

That was another thing I didn't like, all the dupes and hexes and what-not's.

[quote name='jimbodan']That was another thing I didn't like, all the dupes and hexes and what-not's.[/QUOTE]
Blizzard did a decent job this patch with their "rust storm" thing. It checks your inventory when you leave/enter a game for dupes and deletes any duped items you have. Of course people found ways around it, but this is probably the best iteration of D:II in a long while.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Blizzard did a decent job this patch with their "rust storm" thing. It checks your inventory when you leave/enter a game for dupes and deletes any duped items you have. Of course people found ways around it, but this is probably the best iteration of D:II in a long while.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear, if I wasn't on a huge Pirates! binge I'd probably give Diablo 2 another go, maybe when Pirates! gets old I'll re-install it.

bread's done
Back