Does anyone play Marvel VS. ( CCG)?

Odenat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I was looking for info on this game online really couldn't find anything intresting. I used to play magic the gathering and looking for something diffirent. Since I like comics I guess this would be a natural choice. Can anyone reccommend this game since i know starting hobbies like this can be expensive any info would be appreciated

This game is actually pretty popular now as long as you can find a store in your area where people play. I know that they have some big time money events (for CCG's), so there are always big events to hit.

I personally don't like the game, but hey, that's just my opinion. I much prefer the Lord of the Rings CCG, but without the movies out there in theaters, its dying. YOu can get old stuff pretty cheap, but the new stuff is really needed to play in tournaments.

Bottom line, find out what is popular in your area by asking around you local store. There is no need to drop money into a new game and like it only to find you don't have anyone to play it with.

As an aside, the CCG/TCG industry is really hurting right now. The mini games (Star Wars, Rings, Mage Knight, Hero Clix) have really cut into the game players crowd. Many games are steadily losing attendence at events and Decipher (who makes a number of games) has recently dropped two and effectively killed a third. Other companies are facing problems as well.

Hopefully, you live somewhere where you can get a community to play the game with.

TBW

bread's done
Back