Does anyone recommend XB Call Of Duty Finest Hour, Goldeneye Rogue Agent, NFSU2

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
I'm wondering if I should hold out on these games or buy them now. Im currently playing Halo 2, any reason I should get these now?

I agree. Look for call of duty and goldeneye to probably drop in price after the holidays. NFSU2 however will probably be 49.99 until NFSU3 comes out...Thanks EA.

Are they good games? I heard NFSU2 wasnt as good as the 1st one. Also Call of Duty and GoldenEye didnt receive great reviews, I was wondering if anyone here has played them and your thoughts on these.

I have NFSU 2 and had NFSU , and I enjoy NFSU 2 much more. I think the handling is better in NFSU 2. I particularly like the performance tuning in the game. It still lacks damage and crashes only hurt you in loss of speed. Unless you are out of games to play or really want to customize a car I'd wait... Forza looks like it will be a more fun game.

My reviews on the two FPS (have not play NFSU2)

Call of Duty (or Doodie):
This game was a piece of doodie. The gameplay was horrible. You just felt stiff. The sound and environments were pretty good, just not great though. Ghost Recon 2 is a MUCH better game to get instead of this. The LIVE play even sucked....just not fun.

GoldenEye:
This game was ok IMO. The weapons were pretty cool. It's a nice change from Halo 2. I would say this is better than COD, but still not as good as Ghost Recon 2. I only rented it, so I only played it a little. The single player seemed ok....I enjoyed it at least. Nothing revolutionary, but ok. The LIVE play was also ok....the character animations seemed "funny", plus....it seems like they spawn you whereever, even if there are other players around.

So, save your money.....I cannot say anything about NFSU2.

I played COD and Goldeneye. I personally didn't care for Call of Duty, but Goldeneye on singleplayer was pretty fun. However, the multiplayer is terrible. Yet, I have heard the exact opposite from other people, so its a judgement call.

Goldeneye is worth about 15 to 20 dollars, and I am willing to beat ads will start reading 25-30 dollars in January and February.

CoD: Finest Hour couldn't stand up to the PC version by any means. Rogue Agent isn't worth $4.99. NFSU2 is alright, I guess, but if you hate product placement in games, avoid it like the plague.

Personally, Rogue Agent sucked. Playing as a villan should be evil. You were basically an evil agent that did nothing evil. The controls were also sluggish as all get out and where the fuck was the ability to jump....

NFSU2 is a pretty decent game, You can do a whole lot more customizing to your cars, and have a lot more selection of vehicles in general. I would recommend this game to anyone who is interested in a solid-racing game, and customization.

Call of Duty: Finest Hour is an excelent war game, one of the best to be released in a long time.

GoldenEye: Rogue Agent is a very poor shooter that is pathetic when compared to other shooters available on the market - many older shooters are better than this. Stay away.

Need For Speed: Underground 2 is a solid game for any modifying enthusiast and is well worth a purchase.

i just purchased all 3 using the game rush "trade 3 really crappy used games, get 1 new crappy used game" deal

call of duty - just got it today, was too busy watching my beloved steelers to play it yet

goldeneye - better than reviewed so far, the weapons i think are pretty cool, otherwise it is a fairly run-of-the-mill fps that i think has appeal for people who love that genre (a good comparison is xiii for me in that the gameplay was average but i liked it anyway)

nfsu2 - never really played the first, the new one is fun, the city is really cool looking in that, unlike say gta:sa or mc2, even though you drive at night you feel like you can see everything thanks to ample miami/las vegas type lighting, big problem - the game seems dangerously glitchy in that it feels like you can get stuck in a spot in the game with nowhere to go, i have already been asked to do things with a car i am not driving and have won races without getting payment, another negative is that there are so many quality race games (b3:t, pgr2, rs2, mgp2) it is hard to justify a fat purchase

my bottom line: they aren't bad but i'd wait til you can get them really cheap

bread's done
Back