Does anyone still play Left for Dead 1 or Shadowrun?

buffdrew84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Just got live and may have a possible trade ready for lfd1 but wondering if anyone still plays on live or have they all moved to LFD2? Any info would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but I noticed a lot of them spend the majority of their time falling out of windows and holding up the rest of your team.

that was my concern is that there'd be nobody left online as everyone moved on to lfd2. seems like all i can find on here is lfd 1 and i want to trade for lfd 2. oh well. if i make the deal ill see if anyone on here wants to play.

You're in luck: With The Sacrifice DLC coming out next week, regardless of those getting it on L4D or L4D2, there will be a big influx of people wanting to replay the original L4D1 campaigns for nostalgia's sake.

the_sacrifice_poster_img-234x300.jpg

It's just been officially confirmed to release October 5th for 560 points for L4D1 or L4D2 (L4D2 version will also include the No Mercy campaign). Free for PC :oldman:

While you're waiting, you can read part 1&2 (of 4) of The Sacrifice comic online.

What really just blew my mind last night was The Walking Dead becoming an AMC television series in October, by Frank Darabont no less...

[quote name='buffdrew84']that was my concern is that there'd be nobody left online as everyone moved on to lfd2. seems like all i can find on here is lfd 1 and i want to trade for lfd 2. oh well. if i make the deal ill see if anyone on here wants to play.[/QUOTE]
Funny thing about that. I've got L4D2, put it in my 360 once, didn't play it, and haven't touched it since. We can probably arrange some sort of trade if you're interested.

I was actually wondering this as well since I want to play through 1 before 2.

So answer is there wouldnt be a problem finding a game?

I bought L4D2 but havent even played it yet :(

Im sure L4D1 is still alive. If i can easily find games in shadowrun it has to be :)

I honestly haven't played either one much. I'd like to play for achievements sometime, but with so many big games coming out, who knows... I haven't even really had time for Halo.

I don't have L4D2 yet, so I still play L4D on live. I bet campaign is more popular than versus, which is what I play, and I don't generally have problems finding a good game.

And as people have said, new DLC for L4D1 comes out next week.

i see someone mentioned shadowrun also

i was wondering about shadowrun also as its dirt cheap at gamestop and seems to be pretty cool. anybody else here play that? i might have to pick it up.

Any thoughts on shadowrun? Planned on picking it up today. Any of you still play that? Anyone know if there is still a comminity for that game cause it looks fun.

I still play Left 4 Dead once it a while with my buddies and with the survival mode there is still some replayability in the game; although we still haven't finished the campaign on expert yet either...

I think the last time I popped in Shadowrun was about 6-8 months ago and I didn't have too much difficulty getting into a match. I thought it was a pretty fun game even though many others didn't.

I'm only on XBL about once a week due to lack of high speed at my house, but I'll send you a friend request next time I'm on.

i still play it and am down for a L4D 1 CAG night or nights

and also if you want to boost i am down send me a request

I switch back between playing l4d1 and l4d2...but I enjoy l3d1 a lot more. Haven't been on too much lately but with the Sacrifice coming out...I'll definitely be hitting that up next week. :)

Just ordered L4D1 myself for 360. I've had on it PC but I think I'll enjoy it more on my couch, plus it October.. good game for this month.

I still play LFD1 and i would pick up shadow run if people played it. i also thought the servers for shadow run were gone

There's like no one on Shadowrun anymore, sadly. Used to be a small group holding it up but it fell apart. I think they stopped supporting it with servers too.

[quote name='buffdrew84']what about lord of the rings conquest? anyone still play that?[/QUOTE]

Didn't ea shut the servers down for that game?

L4D (and L4D2) is not a LIVE friendly game it requires so much TEAMWORK in any of the Advanced and Expert levels its hard to just drop inot a group of PUG players. I play on the PC where the community is HUGE with the mods, new maps, etc.. and for every 1 game I play with players who dont BUM FOOK everybody else (run ahead to get stuff, then cry nobody helped um when they are getting killed) i play 10 that are full of A$$hats. As for LIVE my very small interaction with it makes my PC l4D playtime seem like its full of wonderfull people. LIVE is really got a problem with griefes and just plain annoying players. Friends helps that.. but as a slightly older then average player most of my real life friends are to busy dealing with Ex wives, kids and never ending bills (play those games now!) so most of my online freinds are met there, and sadly one good game does not make a good player. I have Attempted LIVE a few times and while I cuss with the best of um, a 12 year old thinking FOOK is the best word to ever come out of his mouth gets old when its said 20-50 times per minute.. let alone when its directed at you (which I can honeslty say I take some pleasure in winding um up more if I can if it gets to annoying).

As for Shadowrun, I liked the idea (not a horrible translation from the game) but it was bogged down with far to many keys and somewhat laggy early days. I havent logged in fro.. a year or more.. maybe 2 years?

bread's done
Back