Does anyone's cable provider provide WWE 24/7 on demand. Where can I get it?

wonder how big will this be since VOD just hit most places. This is a SVOD never seen one of those yet. We just got VOD here in fort wayne and i think we got it very limited (Less then 25 channels that allows VOD) and most of it is pure junk

[quote name='slidecage']wonder how big will this be since VOD just hit most places. This is a SVOD never seen one of those yet. We just got VOD here in fort wayne and i think we got it very limited (Less then 25 channels that allows VOD) and most of it is pure junk[/quote]

We have a bunch of VOD channels and they are all pretty much crap too. I think WWE 24/7 would be like a "killer app" to the VOD service. Im really looking foward to seeing all the old stuff.

Evidently VOD is only able to be sent through cable lines.

I have a 2-year DirecTV contract. Crap. I *really* want 24/7.

TiVo rules, though.

myke.

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']do u really need to watch that much wrestling?[/quote]
I dont watch the stuff thats on now. But the old school wrestling would sure bring back some memories

Every month, WWE 24/7 offers fans 20 hours of content at any time, refreshed with four to five new hours per week and updated monthly.

Wow, that sucks. I thought there was like.. a TON of stuff, not just 20 or 25 hours worth. That sucks big time.

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']do u really need to watch that much wrestling?[/quote]

Yes. Yes, I do. What's the point you're trying to get across?

24/7 offers approx. 20 hours of programming a month. Because it is VOD, however, it is accessible at any time (thus the 24/7). So, while it's not accurate, it's not a misnomer either.

myke.

24/7 offers approx. 20 hours of programming a month. Because it is VOD, however, it is accessible at any time (thus the 24/7). So, while it's not accurate, it's not a misnomer either.

Yeah, I know. You might as well just get a monthly subscription to the WWE Jukebox thing on their site.

[quote name='Scorch']
Every month, WWE 24/7 offers fans 20 hours of content at any time, refreshed with four to five new hours per week and updated monthly.

Wow, that sucks. I thought there was like.. a TON of stuff, not just 20 or 25 hours worth. That sucks big time.[/quote]

Broken down per week, taking into account Raw and Smackdown, that's a lot of TV viewing for wrestling alone. It would be nice to have more variety, but it is a lot by itself.

And it's guaranteed to be 97% JBL free!

I wonder if there are any monumental Rey Mysterio matches from WCW that he worked w/out his mask. How would WWE (if they did) show it?

myke.

[quote name='Scorch']

Yeah, I know. You might as well just get a monthly subscription to the WWE Jukebox thing on their site.[/quote]

That stuff isn't bad. I ordered last year's No Way Out (to see the Guerrero/Lesnar match). The video quality was very good, but not enough to justify the price - it's even worse now, at $20 for the streaming PPV.

$1.50 for a match is ok, though - but I want to have it accessible at all times, not just for a one month or one week period.

myke.

[quote name='mykevermin'][quote name='Scorch']

Wow, that sucks. I thought there was like.. a TON of stuff, not just 20 or 25 hours worth. That sucks big time.[/quote]

Broken down per week, taking into account Raw and Smackdown, that's a lot of TV viewing for wrestling alone. It would be nice to have more variety, but it is a lot by itself.

And it's guaranteed to be 97% JBL free!

I wonder if there are any monumental Rey Mysterio matches from WCW that he worked w/out his mask. How would WWE (if they did) show it?

myke.[/quote]

doubt it if you have seen Rey 619 dvd they blur out his face in like everything.

bread's done
Back