Does black friday typically have online deals on HD LCDs ??

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I know in previous black fridays they have deals on LCDs/Plasmas in store but I dont have a car and dont want to wait in line from 3am to snag a cheaper tv.I never really checked bb,target,etc 's website(tv section) on black friday becuase I was never in the market for one,so I'm not sure if they had an online deals too.

I remember hearing that last year best buy had a few lcds on sale but they were gone in a matter of minutes.Was that true that there are some online deals for tvs or not ?

Thanks in advance.

BTW I'm interested in a 40-42 inch Samsung or Sharp 1080 LCD

The online verison of black friday is cyber monday, when online shops will discount stuff. I don't think the sales are as good as black friday though, but there is some stuff to be had.

and thats the monday that follows black friday? I never heard of it but I'll keep it in mind this year...and yeah a 42inch sharp for $11oo woulda been great...where was that?

I got a 32" samsung from the BB online-only sale last year for 800. It may not seem like a good deal now, but at the time the tv listed at 1400 and it still is about 1000 bucks.

They are selling a Samsung 46 " for 2000 dollars, it usually costs 2500 and it is an excellent HDTV and I really really want it. Top of the line too. That discount is at Sears, and they are selling it now @ Amazon for like 60 bucks more, not sure about shipping though.

Probably got the same LCD jughead got last yr on BF from BB online, so yeah, there are LCD online deals. Can try surfing major retailers' sites to see what they're offering though.

Not to hijack the thread but don't wanna start a new one when it's on the same topic:

I never went to buy ANYTHING on black friday, and i feel that it might be unsafe carrying a couple thousand dollars to buy some stuff. Im worried about the safeness, the coldness and the long hours i have to wait to get the deals. After hearing some horror stories of people buying stuff at the store, i feel unsecure.

I read somewhere that Amazon is going to do BF specials this year. Might want to check them out to see if they have any TV deals.

[quote name='blackbird3216']Not to hijack the thread but don't wanna start a new one when it's on the same topic:

I never went to buy ANYTHING on black friday, and i feel that it might be unsafe carrying a couple thousand dollars to buy some stuff. Im worried about the safeness, the coldness and the long hours i have to wait to get the deals. After hearing some horror stories of people buying stuff at the store, i feel unsecure.[/QUOTE]
Why would you carry cash with you? Just bring a credit or debit card.

Nothing will happen to you unless you live in a bad area which has alot of crime to begin with.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']and thats the monday that follows black friday? I never heard of it but I'll keep it in mind this year...and yeah a 42inch sharp for $11oo woulda been great...where was that?[/quote]

CC I got in on 1. One of the best deals I have found. Combination of low price but quality.

and that was an onlinne deal on cyber monday?

I'm just gonna keep my eyes open online both on friday and monday but know I'm thinking I'll spend some much on dvd and games this yr I might have to get a new tv next yr,unless a REALLY good online deal comes along.

bread's done
Back