Does Conan still have the "Walker Texas Ranger" Lever?

thehuskerfan

CAGiversary!
I haven't seen it on his new episodes in a couple of weeks.

P.S. - Does anybody have any Walker Lever video files? ;)

Im pretty sure he still does it at times, now that he is in "High Def"

Also, you can beat the spring cleaning one with haley joel osmand in it

[quote name='soxfan4525']I believe gorillamask.net had a few of those video clips[/QUOTE]
Thank you, these bits are hilarious!

I have not seen it in a while, but I loved it when he took the theme from Beverly Hills Cop and played it over Walker

man i want to see the hailey joel osmand clip, anybody have it by anychance? the texas walker lever was genius.

I just wish Conan would go ahead and take over the Tonight Show now, not 5 years from now. And I laughed to near tears @ the "aids" clip, that was so unexpected. They could pull thousands of corny clips out of that show.

[quote name='onikage']I just wish Conan would go ahead and take over the Tonight Show now, not 5 years from now. And I laughed to near tears @ the "aids" clip, that was so unexpected. They could pull thousands of corny clips out of that show.[/QUOTE]

The only problem with Conan taking over the Tonight show is that his brand of comedy will completely change. His stuff works well in his timeslot but the network is not going to let him get away with the stuff he is currently doing once he makes the transition.

The first time I saw the "Walker says I have AIDS" clip I didn't laugh at all because I was like "oh hooray, someone knows how to re-dub video clips". It took me a couple viewings and some reading up to actually believe that was real.

The one where Walker gets hit with an oar out of nowhere is awesome too.

My favorite is the one with the kid on the bookshelf, and the guy tells him he'll catch him if he jumps down.
The kid jumps and the guy backs out of the way and the kid hits the floor.
They played it in slow motion and Conan's expression to this clip was priceless!

[quote name='thehuskerfan']My favorite is the one with the kid on the bookshelf, and the guy tells him he'll catch him if he jumps down.
They played it in slow motion and Conan's expression to this clip was priceless![/QUOTE]

Hey that wasn't just a normal "guy." That was Kevin Arnold's dad from Wonder Years...

[quote name='thehuskerfan']My favorite is the one with the kid on the bookshelf, and the guy tells him he'll catch him if he jumps down.
They played it in slow motion and Conan's expression to this clip was priceless![/QUOTE]
:rofl: I loved that clip, as well as the Aids clip because of how shockingly hilarious it was.

Oh man, that's some funny stuff. I actually saw the full Haley Joel Osmant AIDS episode a while back and it was the funniest thing EVER. Honestly, I've never laughed so hard in my life.

bread's done
Back