Does FF Anthology GH have music cd?

pinoy530

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just picked up a greatest hits FF anthology but I havent opened it yet. Id rather have the non GH one, but it was cheaper. I know the orignal FF anthology has a music cd in it. But does the GH come with one? Thanks.

[quote name='BIG5']I didn't know there was a music cd. Oh well, I'm just glad to have gotten it cheap.[/QUOTE]

Hell, I own it and didn't know it had a music CD. Just opened the case to make sure and I'll be damned, there it is.

It's really not a very good collection of songs from the two games - they didn't put some of the best songs on there. In fact, aside from a couple of songs, they pretty much chose all the wrong ones. You're honestly not missing much if you don't have the music CD.

[quote name='c']It's really not a very good collection of songs from the two games - they didn't put some of the best songs on there. In fact, aside from a couple of songs, they pretty much chose all the wrong ones. You're honestly not missing much if you don't have the music CD.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. The 'best' part is that Square supposedly put in the ones the fans requested most!

[quote name='c']It's really not a very good collection of songs from the two games - they didn't put some of the best songs on there. In fact, aside from a couple of songs, they pretty much chose all the wrong ones. You're honestly not missing much if you don't have the music CD.[/QUOTE]You are dead on. Getting a CD is nice and all, surely better than nothing - but the song selection is indeed baffling. I have no idea why those little saloon songs were in there. Basically the CD just makes me want to pay up and get one of the real soundtracks.

bread's done
Back