Does Monster Hunter Tri Classic have limited availability?

GIDoty

CAGiversary!
Looks like a pretty sweet game, I'll probably pick it up after I beat Valkyria Chronicles, but I want the bundle that comes w/ the classic controller. I heard a while back that the game was being bundled w/ the classic controller, however Bestbuy.com is the only place that has the bundle in stock. Does the controller bundle have limited availability?

[quote name='GIDoty']Looks like a pretty sweet game, I'll probably pick it up after I beat Valkyria Chronicles, but I want the bundle that comes w/ the classic controller. I heard a while back that the game was being bundled w/ the classic controller, however Bestbuy.com is the only place that has the bundle in stock. Does the controller bundle have limited availability?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the bundled controller pack will be limited because some ppl have it, some ppl don't. Same with Endless Ocean 2 that came with the bundled wii speak mic. It's a good deal if you don't have it already, as well as a good marketing tactic to sell more copies. I bought blue ocean for the wii speak, haven't opened it due to backlog...but I have my wii speak.

I'd be surprised if you couldn't find controller bundles in every store at launch, they probably just sold out of their preorder allocations at GameStop and Amazon. Worst case, you could preorder the game and the controller separately for an extra $5.

what you could do is wait, buy the game cheaper later... it's the Wii after all and not a 1st party game. Then grab the controller for $20. You'll just miss the time playing it anyways.

Well, I plan to beat Valkyria Chronicles and Pokemon Soul Silver before I pick it up. I have four more episodes to beat in Valkyria Chronicles and I'm about halfway through Soul Silver, so I'm gonna guess that I have a good 20+ hours of combined playtime before I buy Monster Hunter Tri. Not an easy task when your a full time student.

Then again, MH3 could be up there in price for quite awhile, since it is Capcom, and MHFU never really dropped in price from 30 dollars.

bread's done
Back