Does Newegg ever have general promo codes?

ddog510

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
I'm considering purchasing a computer on Newegg and was wondering if Newegg ever runs general promo codes.

For example:
Take $XX off your order of $XXX or more
or
Save 15% when you spend $XX

I don't need this computer any time in the immediate future, so I am willing to be patient and wait for a better deal if it's possible. Do they have a history of running these types of promos?

PS - I've shopped around on Ebay and Amazon and various other sites. Newegg has the best price by a mile. Plus, no tax!

Yes. They sometimes do them. $10 off $50/75 $25 off $250, $50 off $500.
Also if you cannot wait, the new customer sign up is $10 off $50.

Once in a while, they do. Not extremely often though.

However...*always* use the online chat at Newegg when you are going to place an order!

I'd say nearly 80% of the items I buy from there, I'm able to squeeze a little bit of a discount off of them via the online chat. They don't provide a coupon, but, they'll go in after the purchase and adjust the price.

This is not always gonna happen. Definitely depends on how much you're spending, what service rep you get, and so forth. Just be polite, ask if there's anything they can do to push you over the edge for the purchase, and hope for the best.

Now, I've also spent $1000+ at Newegg...so they might look at my account and decide to throw a few bucks off my way. I dunno. But I always chat with them.

bread's done
Back