Does the PS3 Sony 7.1 Surrond Sound Headset work with VITA?

[quote name='JG5253']I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work since the headset uses a USB for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

ahhh, oh well, thanks though!

Just to confirm (I have one)... this is NOT a Bluetooth headset. It uses a 2.4ghz wireless FM usb dongle that plugs into the PS3. It will not work with the Vita.

[quote name='smthng']Just to confirm (I have one)... this is NOT a Bluetooth headset. It uses a 2.4ghz wireless FM usb dongle that plugs into the PS3. It will not work with the Vita.[/QUOTE]

That really sucks, because even Sony official website mentions it being bluetooth.

[quote name='Poor2More']That really sucks, because even Sony official website mentions it being bluetooth.[/QUOTE]

You are thinking of the in ear, PS3 Bluetooth Headset. Which is indeed by name a bluetooth headset. The Stereo Wireless Headset has never used bluetooth nor has it been advertised to.

[quote name='BREVITY']Does it even output 7.1 or 5.1 DD or anything like that?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the Vita only has Stereo. Even the dock only has a stereo output plug.

bread's done
Back