Does this make you crazy?

[quote name='zionoverfire']Nope, I do all the time. Having a TV on really makes comercial breaks a lot better.[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine commercial breaks would be even better with the TV being off.

I do it all the time. Considering my PC is about 6 feet from my TV in my room, they kinda go hand and hand.

Also watching Raw ;)

No, going on the computer is one of the only things i can do while watching TV. And besides... who wants coffee??? I like potato chips... Look at my muscle....

Plastic Bag
Plastic Bag
Plastic Bag

I'm watching TV and typing right now. My televison is just a few feet away from my monitor, so it makes it easy to do...

[quote name='Murcielago77']No, it doesnt. I do it all the time, and im doing it right now too.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I dont watch tv that much, but it is always on.

[quote name='jaykrue']Not really since my computer IS my tv... thank goodness for tv tuner cards[/QUOTE]
yup, same here. i often times play games with my tv on see-thru mode. pretty nifty.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Nope, I do all the time. Having a TV on really makes comercial breaks a lot better.[/QUOTE]

Ah, the TiVoless are always a source of entertainment.

I always have the tuner on my PC (dorm room is too small for all my stuff and a tv) even if I'm not really paying attention. Gives me something to have on in the background.

edit: I guess I forgot to mention that I actually have a remote for the tv tuner card in my pc that I can also use to shut the tv program on and off, along with using it as a mouse. I don't even need to get up to shut off my pc :D

my tv tuner on my pc that i just got doesnt seem to work, its all hooked up right, but it just gives me wierd rainbow colors all the time. will it not work if connected thru a cable box?

The only time it matters if I am watching a documentary on PBS; Its hard to concentrate on the computer and watch PBS. But the usual crap they show on NBC, ABC, CBS and Fox is more just background noise.

I used to always have Comedy Central on when I was religiously playing MMORPGs, but since I've finally broken that disgusting habit, I find myself rarely watching TV anymore.

My desk is in the corner and my TV is against the wall about 3 feet away, so I find it pretty easy to watch TV and use my computer at the same time.

I can't because my tv is in my room and my comp is outside in the upstairs living room. I use to have it like that in my old room, the tv was on but i was never watching it, so i guess now the electricity bill is cut back a little. probably not.

bread's done
Back